4.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Really easy to use, I use this to glue my gems onto my nails and it's so strong works really well very impressed
Published 16 months ago by Jasmin

1.0 out of 5 stars An awful Product
I recived this item in good time and packaging but when i went to use it on the same day as i recived it the product was like a goo and not at all strong enough to use on nails, it was incredibly hard to get it out of the containor and was very stick but not at all like a strong glue, pva glue would have been better.
Published on 31 Oct 2010 by Loren

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nail glue, 15 May 2013
This item was very good When glueing on nails I had glue about 50-60 nails on when it ran out. I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowzer!!, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Royal Nail Tip Glue (Misc.)
Don't take the instructions included lightly, they are serious!! I did my mums nails for her and glued my thumb to the nail a few times :). It sets in literally seconds and has no unpleasant odour. It has kept her nails on well, one has fallen off twice but it was the same finger so i'm assuming it was just a troublesome area, rather than the glues fault. I used Trixie nail tips which are on sale on amazon :). I will get some more when I run out. I am really impressed with this glue, I was hopeful it would work but I was not sure if it was going to work as i got it at a low price. I really reccomend this glue.

1.0 out of 5 stars An awful Product, 31 Oct 2010
This review is from: Royal Nail Tip Glue (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 22 Jan 2014
when i apply it on my nails it srick on really well, i recently got my nails done and was astonished because they stayed on for a full week. would reccommend it to every person having nail problems with the other glues

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 4 Feb 2014
Great nail glue strong hold best I've had in a while fantastic price too. arrived quickly. only thing is its hard to.tell how much is in the bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 Jan 2013
Great and came on time too product was exactly what was described and came before it was due too thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flipping super glue!, 31 May 2013
Oh my word this glue is strong and fast sticking too! I have glued my fingers to other peoples nails (accidentally) more times than I care to relive! It's amazing though, it does hold but I don't seem to keep my nails on very long I reapply everyday multiple times. I don't know if its the glue not holding though as its SO STRONG I think it may be the nail tips that aren't up to much maybe...
I'm going to be repurchasing when I run out, however I use loads done my nails multiple times and I STILL have yet to run out! I love this glue it was the cheapest on amazon which Is why I purchased it and it paid off!
HIGHLY RECCOMENDED :) 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars It did the job, 29 Aug 2012
l stucki (uk) - See all my reviews
It's simply super glue but it did the job! It sticks the heavier crystals onto nails so worth trying. You can't tell when bottle is finished though and as with most glues it gets jammed in nozzle. So check before you're about to throw away.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ratings, 24 Feb 2014
I chose this because of the ratings!!!! But to be honest if you want a quick short term glue then this is ok, but if you want something that will last longer then a couple of hours or even to the next day then don't wast your money.

Royal Nail Tip Glue