5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted them for.
These pipe cleaners arrived very quickly. I bought them to use in felting animals. They make perfect arms, legs and tails. And are strong enough so the animals stand on their legs and tail., yet they are easily bent without having to use tools. You can change the colour using alcohol inks etc. and for the perpose I bought them, they are perfect.
Published 1 month ago by Janey

1.0 out of 5 stars So called pipe cleaners
Published 18 months ago by Deky

1.0 out of 5 stars So called pipe cleaners, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Regular Pipe Cleaners White. Pack of 100. CT4061 (Office Product)
Pipe smokers beware! These are not regular pipe cleaners as described (on the package label they are described as "Artstraws"). I have been smoking a pipe for MANY years and I have never seen, let alone used cleaners which are so thin. Believe me, they are useless for the job despite the previous reviews which I find very doubtful about. They also come with a booklet describing what can be made with them. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted them for., 20 Aug 2014
Janey "Janey" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but thin, 6 Jun 2014
These are very thin but they were cheap
I'm guessing they will be used over a period of time but hopefully I won't have to buy anymore

3.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 17 Sep 2011
G. L. Wright (London) - See all my reviews
Can be used for any number of tasks, cleaning or bending for toys - even as pipe cleaners, also good value, speedy delivery

2.0 out of 5 stars I have used a few to wrap round coiled up cables on a laptop power supply and computer mouse cable to keep them tidy but not fou, 11 Sep 2014
My opinion is that these are "not fit for purpose" As others have stated they seem to be intended for use by people making models. If that is the intention they should not be described as pipe cleaners. I have used a few to wrap round coiled up cables on a laptop power supply and computer mouse cable to keep them tidy but not found them much good for cleaning my pipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 30 Jun 2014
Bought it for sugar craft figures and works great if this is what you want it for I would recommend them no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 23 Jun 2014
M. eales "fast track" (Kent) - See all my reviews
use these to help clean and dry my husbands e cigarettes especially the ends as they can taste stale if not cleaned regularly

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 15 Jun 2014
It maybe just me but pipe cleaners seem to be nearly impossible to buy in shops now am glad can order on line and tend to order so can be shared with my other pipe smoking friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the packet, 2 Jun 2014
I bought these to clean the small valves and inside teats on my sons beakers. Because the beakers have little hard to reach places these have done the job perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pipe cleaners, 22 May 2014
I bought these as it is difficult to get pipe cleaners locally, price was good but they are too thin. Would not buy again