5.0 out of 5 stars Monopoly Streets Wii
Published on 1 Dec 2010 by Lori

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy The Standard Monopoly for Wii Instead
This have been a reasonable game if I didn't already own the original Monopoly for the Wii. To put it bluntly, the original one plays far better.

Nice idea, lots of game modes, but not a scratch on the standard game.
Published on 14 Jun 2011 by P Leigh

5.0 out of 5 stars Monopoly Streets Wii, 1 Dec 2010
This review is from: Monopoly Streets (Wii) (Video Game)
Really good fun - ordered because my daughter is always asking us to play monopoly or other board games and there are times when monopoly is just too long! Plus takes up the dining room table which can be awkward if the game goes on for days! You have lots of choices of games as they unlock but the best thing is you have the choice of a short game without unlocking this. This, on average takes an hour plus you can also play with the computer so you don't have to have the whole family if they are not available. The chap assisting can get a bit boring after a while but you have the function to switch him off which is good. The houses and hotels are fun to see and it is also good fun to watch your own business going up or down according to your worth. Would recommend this game if you love monopoly but want a modern twist on it. Might be a bit too fast for the grandparents (my parents are 80 and prefer the board game) but otherwise I am loving it. Monopoly Streets (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun for all the family, 14 Dec 2010
Mrs. Jacqueline Ditchfield "Jackie" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monopoly Streets (Wii) (Video Game)
Had the whole family playing, rather than being in seperate rooms, with not much on TV lately, has been a godsend, kept them all happy.
No figting, as no one can accuse anyone of cheating.
Would recommend this to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest opinion., 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Monopoly Streets (Wii) (Video Game)
When I was ready to purchase this game I was slightly worried because there were a few bad reviews however I bought it anyways and I am made up with it. Although the controls are slightly different it is easy to get used to. I would recommend to anyone buying it though if you want three players you need three remotes, if you want four players you need four remote controls, other than that I think is was fab!! xx

4.0 out of 5 stars Monopoly Streets is great fun for the whole family to enjoy., 29 Dec 2010
This review is from: Monopoly Streets (Wii) (Video Game)
When I was a young boy I use to love playing Monopoly with my parents and sister. We would have hours of fun and now I can have hours of fun with Monopoly Streets on the Wii with my partner and other family members and friends. The graphics really look good for a board game especially in the city mode which has your Mii characters walking around the streets. You can even play the game as your Mii character once you have unlocked them and the board pieces all have their own little funny routines when moving around the board. The reason each player needs their own Wii Remote is for the trading of property with eachother. A good way of getting yourself a extra Wii Remote is by buying a copy of the excellent Wii Party with Wii Remote Controller - White or the short but good fun Wii Play with Wii Remote Controller (Wii). The Wii saves your progress which is handy because some games can last a very long time and if you don't have enough time to finish the game then you can come back to it the next day. For all you millions of people out there that love Monopoly like myself then Monopoly Streets is another great way of enjoying this all time classic property trading game.

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy The Standard Monopoly for Wii Instead, 14 Jun 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Monopoly Streets (Wii) (Video Game)

Nice idea, lots of game modes, but not a scratch on the standard game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but sure it cheats!!, 6 Dec 2011
This review is from: Monopoly Streets (Wii) (Video Game)
A good game but we are sure the Wii cheats!! There are only so many times you get sent to jail on the traditional board game. Having said that it is great fun but we prefer the board game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Family fun that isn't too physical hahaha!, 4 Aug 2011
Love Halloween! "Happy to haunt" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Monopoly Streets (Wii) (Video Game)
Played it to death. Have unlocked all the extra items and boards. Still playing it to death. Play as one of the characters that go with the pieces or as one of your Mii's. Some cool features in this edition of Monopoly. The 3 dice option that gives you a sort of routlette feel adds a new dimension to the game. The fact that you can also get off a bus at certain stops based on your dice throw is also pretty good. Get 3 dice the same and I guarantee you are going to land on Go as you can go anywhere on the board with that role. Watch your plaza grow as you do or decline as you do, the 3D aspect is a natural development in the game and fans will come to love it. Great for fmaily gatherings of all ages, minimal effort required!

5.0 out of 5 stars What are the bad reviews about?, 22 Mar 2011
This review is from: Monopoly Streets (Wii) (Video Game)
This game is beyond brilliant. I've had no glitches. This game is epic. I've unlocked everything. It might be a downside not being able to play with two on each remote and not being able to play online but I don't care. I've had hours of fun, sitting there with some Cool original dorritos, pepsi max, music from the stereos and monopoly on the Wii. I don't care if the monopoly dude follows you around because he is awesome. I would definitely recommend buying this game. It's hours of fun for all of the family! So buy it now and enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars monopoly streets wii, 28 Mar 2011
This review is from: Monopoly Streets (Wii) (Video Game)
great fun for all the family recently had an operation on my foot so was confined to the settee this game kept me sane

4.0 out of 5 stars Monopoly fun for family nights, 9 Mar 2011
This review is from: Monopoly Streets (Wii) (Video Game)
We bought this for our daughter who is an avid monopoly player but as the boardgame can go on for 4 days in our house it is not always practical to play. This game is fun you can play lots of differnet games, and you can play against the computer so she can play when we are busy and still have the joy of the game.
The charaters can be a bit annoying with their repetative actions and voices overs but we turn down the sound and put on music and just enjoy the game.
Do need to buy another Wii remote though as you need a remote per person, but not much to grumble about for a game all ages can play.

Monopoly Streets (Wii)
Monopoly Streets (Wii) by Electronic Arts (Nintendo Wii)