Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 April 2012
I am normally not a jazz lover. I was looking for something else: light and soulful, and this became my first CD of Kenny G. I loved it and I love it still, never get bored to hear it again and again. I bought another Kenny G. CD almost immediately. It sounds so perfect... Like in the case of other great music artists, I feel that noone could play it better...
on 20 July 2010
He's done it again.
I've only had this album about two weeks and I've never stopped playing it. lovely songs, but then I never doubted it. some people might think him cheesy but I and many other people love him.
Another great album Kenny....well done
55 comments|9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 June 2013
Very good easy listening album. I have several Kenny G, he never disappoints. Nice dinner music, I listen to it often!
on 29 October 2012
Heart and Soul....hum,, Heart and soul it's exactley what it say's. This CD will meet your heart and soul.
Very nice am loving it.
on 17 November 2013
I was not disappointed. Another great album from Kenny G to add to my growing collection. One to sit back, relax and enjoy.
on 28 January 2015
bought as a present for a Kenny G. fan. was greatly appreciated. arrived on time in good condition. can't complain.
on 30 August 2014
not sure why i got two of everything! Not happy!
on 5 March 2015
THE VERY BEST OF KENNY G THANKS
on 30 January 2016
Great mood music as always
on 5 February 2016