5.0 out of 5 stars fab replacement
Got these for my wife after she lost her stylus. Turned up next day and turned out to be genuine Nokia stylus pack and fit perfectly in her phone. So now she has 3 spares for the future!!!!!
Published on 22 Jun. 2010 by Andy Ward

3.0 out of 5 stars OK - but not perfect
Published on 17 Nov. 2010 by Uno-Hoo!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab replacement, 22 Jun. 2010
This review is from: 4X REPLACEMENT STYLUS PEN FOR NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 July 2010
They fit perfectly into my phone and are just as good as the "official" ones for a much lower price.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK - but not perfect, 17 Nov. 2010
I sent off for this pack of stylus (stylii?) after losing my original. Although the four stylus in the pack are marked 'Nokia' on the inside of the 'thick' end - I'm not convinced that they are genuine Nokia. The difference is that the replacements are made of much softer plastic than the original and are very 'bendy' in use. Hardly a major issue - but they just don't feel quite right in use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Phonewizz, 19 Feb. 2011
4X REPLACEMENT STYLUS PEN FOR NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic
I wasn't expecting much after the reviews I read, but I can honestly say that these are absolutely great for what I want them for.
Ok... so they are plastic, that doesn't bother me, they have quite a good narrow point at the end, which helps me navigate across the screen, and believe me these are not flimsy points nor are they too tough.
So I don't really see anything wrong with them, infact I've paid a heck of a lot more, for a clip and push stylus, and that broke within a week, these don't look like they'll brake anytime soon to me, unless I'm careless.
I'm very happy with the product, I can keep two for myself, and give the other two away to my parents who have both just bought touchscreen phones. Ideal all round. 5+
UPDATED 02/04/2011 @ 08:04
I have recently purchased some more of these, NOT thet the others were faulty in any way, but because I was very impressed with them,, and I've misplaced a few as I'm clumsy like that, still a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus pens for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic mobile, 2 Mar. 2011
Just perfect--good quality and fixes well in the mobile. I was a bit apprehensive to get 4 stylus pens on such a low price but then on fitting one inside was very pleased with the quality & good fix! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality stylus pens! Perfect fit for my Nokia 5800, 8 Jan. 2011
I have a Nokia 5800 XM and these stylus pens fit perfectly into the case/stylus holder. They're perfectly shaped and look like the original Nokia stylus pens. I don't have a problem with them, except that they are a little bit bendy. However, no one would really be pressing hard on their pressure-sensitive mobile screen, so it's understandable.

It's good to have extra stylus pens lying around, so that if you loose one, you have more at hand. Before my stylus pen kept slipping out from the phone's case/stylus holder, but then i purchased a replacement back cover.

Anyway, I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone! Great Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great items!, 12 April 2011
This item arrived 3 days after I ordered them, beating the delivery estimate by 2 days. I wasn't in desperate need of them, so I opted for standard delivery 3-5 days, which cost 99p. Reasonable.
In my opinion, these 4 stylus' are of much better quality than the original stylus that I received with my Nokia 5800 Express Music. They seem to be slightly more flexible, and the grey pointer at the end seems to be a bit longer. They seem overall more resistant to breaking.
The product arrived in a small 15x13cm jiffy bag, which opened cleanly; allowing me to re-use this bag in the future.
All in all, extremely pleased with this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all, 9 Dec. 2011
I bought these after loosing my original thinking they where a bargain, boy was I wrong...
The grey tip of every one of them looked like they had been glued on by a 5 yr old, they where off centre & made it difficult getting the pen in & out of the sheath. I bought them in June & am back in Dec looking to buy new 1's. The tip broke off every one of them & I have been using the last broken 1 with no tip for a month now not being bothered to replace it.
LOL Cheap as chips... As usefull as chips would be as stylus pen's & all...
The only reason these items get even a 1 is because I have to give it a rating to post thhis review!

3.0 out of 5 stars XPress Stylus Pens, 31 Mar. 2011
I needed a replacement pen for my phone, nokia xpress music 5800 so I ordered these. Only cost a small amount of money, 99 pence but you do get what you pay for. I don't think these are made by Nokia which is what it said in the description. The end of the pen is quite a hard plastic where as the original was a soft rubber compound !! It will do the job so don't expect too much. Also paid 99 pence delivery and it took a week to come, delivered by Royal Mail. The size of the package was smaller and lighter than a standard letter so why it took so long to come, heaven knows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 18 Nov. 2010
I bought this set for my wife's Nokia 5800XM. These styli are definitely good value for the money you pay. They're exactly the same as the one the phone came with. that means, however, that they can bend if you apply too much pressure. With careful (not overly so) use they appear to be quite durable. There are four in this set which means that it's WAY better value than the Nokia replacement which costs more and is still only one stylus in the package. For less than three quid its well worth it to get these.