Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 4 January 2015
I made sure I got them from Amazon themselves and they came in a plastic box like they do in the shops.

I use them in a Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF.

These are XL inks that are about 10ml each. The regular L size is 7ml. So make sure you factor that into things before deciding if these really are cheaper in the long run.
on 9 August 2011
I use these cartridges on an Epson BX625FWD - I am a kitchen designer and print many designs on photo paper - these cartridges last very long especially in comparison to the refills I used to buy for my Epson SX405. When your printer says the are empty, they are! I always shake the cartridges when empty - refills always have ink left whereas these last for ages. Official cartridges all the time for me!
on 30 November 2011
After searching for a multipack 'stag' ink cartridge I found one at a reasonable price. The cartridge arrived in good time and was the genuine article. Thank you so much. I will definitely be buying this again in the future.
on 18 October 2011
I have upgraded my review of this purchase since my disappointment with the purchase was entirely my own fault. The cartridges were delivered promptly, in excellent condition, and exactly as advertised. By not reading the advertisement carefully enough, I wrongly expected the package to contain a black cartridge as well as the colors. Lesson learnt!
on 20 April 2015
As with most genuine Epson ink cartridges, good quality inks, light on volume, heavy on price. Two stars because after cleaning the print head to get the ink flowing less than half the full ink level is being reported by Epson status monitor 3...on top of that the genuine black ink cartridges all two of them are now not recognised.

A few words of caution, if you use your printer regularly then it is okay, not a great deal of value but you will get the good quality prints with the right setup. If you haven't used your printer for a while and have clogged heads, be prepared to buy extras as it might take a whole set of brand new cartridges, CMY & K to get things working again.

These do fit and work in a BX320FW which I have.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 January 2014
Having recently purchased an Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF 4-in-1 Printer with Double-sided Printing, I was anxious to ensure that I also bought authentic cartridges.

The reason for this was that I had owned an Epson Stylus printer five years previously and had been forced to dispense with it, when it failed to accept the cartridges, which I had bought in the belief that they were genuine, from an online vendor. (Not this particular one, I might add.)

Unsure as to whether the ink source had been the culprit or the Epson printer itself, in exasperation I chose to purchase an HP printer, which worked efficiently for five years, but proved to be over-prolific in its initial head-cleaning cycles resulting in an excessive demand to exhaust ink supplies, even when not performing the essential task of printing.

Consequently I now have an Epson printer/scanner once again and am pleased that the printer initiates almost immediately, unlike my previous HP Officejet Pro and that it appears to use ink economically and yet effectively in relation to my purposes.

So therein lies the importance of genuine cartridges for me......and for all intents and purposes the packaging and contents of this purchase look like the authentic article, even though I have not actually used them yet. (I purchased them because they were realistically priced (within reason, bearing in mind that authentic ink cartridges are rarely, if ever, realistically priced regardless of manufacturer) for when I do find a need to replace my existing ones.)

I have given this review four stars because I have every belief that these particular ink cartridges will serve my purposes. (The missing star is more a consequence of my past experiences with ink cartridges.)

When I do eventually use them, I will happily upgrade my rating to five star, in the event that they prove to serve my purposes well, or alternatively I will modify this review in relation any negative experiences. So watch this space, if you have any reservations about this product.....

If everything works out fine, as I hope it will, I will most definitely be purchasing from this vendor again, as a trusted source of authentic Epson ink cartridges.
on 17 May 2016
... great quality printing, but still too expensive. I have high spec EDT that would cost less per litre than this ink.
on 20 July 2015
Price aside, this stuff is consistently good. Just wish all these inks weren't so expensive.
on 14 March 2016
Fit in my printer and allow me to print things, shame they cost so darn much!
on 11 February 2016
Good product. Works well in my printer
Good price and minimal packaging