5.0 out of 5 stars Great cartridges
Published on 9 Aug. 2011 by Ricky2111

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect value for money...
As with most genuine Epson ink cartridges, good quality inks, light on volume, heavy on price. Two stars because after cleaning the print head to get the ink flowing less than half the full ink level is being reported by Epson status monitor 3...on top of that the genuine black ink cartridges all two of them are now not recognised.

A few words of caution, if...
Published 16 days ago by C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cartridges, 9 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Epson Durabrite T1306 Stag Genuine Multipack Ink Cartridges (Office Product)
I use these cartridges on an Epson BX625FWD - I am a kitchen designer and print many designs on photo paper - these cartridges last very long especially in comparison to the refills I used to buy for my Epson SX405. When your printer says the are empty, they are! I always shake the cartridges when empty - refills always have ink left whereas these last for ages. Official cartridges all the time for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 30 Nov. 2011
Mrs. Susanne Sketchley (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
After searching for a multipack 'stag' ink cartridge I found one at a reasonable price. The cartridge arrived in good time and was the genuine article. Thank you so much. I will definitely be buying this again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Revised Review., 18 Oct. 2011
I have upgraded my review of this purchase since my disappointment with the purchase was entirely my own fault. The cartridges were delivered promptly, in excellent condition, and exactly as advertised. By not reading the advertisement carefully enough, I wrongly expected the package to contain a black cartridge as well as the colors. Lesson learnt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not had any problems, 4 Jan. 2015
I made sure I got them from Amazon themselves and they came in a plastic box like they do in the shops.

I use them in a Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF.

These are XL inks that are about 10ml each. The regular L size is 7ml. So make sure you factor that into things before deciding if these really are cheaper in the long run.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect value for money..., 20 April 2015

A few words of caution, if you use your printer regularly then it is okay, not a great deal of value but you will get the good quality prints with the right setup. If you haven't used your printer for a while and have clogged heads, be prepared to buy extras as it might take a whole set of brand new cartridges, CMY & K to get things working again.

These do fit and work in a BX320FW which I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 28 Oct. 2011
It arrived quickly so I'm pleased with that and they last long as I don't print too often so no complaints here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Product, 5 Jun. 2013
I ordered this pack of ink because of the reasonable price tag but did wonder if it was going to be genuine. All sealed with Epson marking and the ink now in use. So all in all a very reasonable priced product with a very quick turn around on the order, very pleased,

5.0 out of 5 stars It's ink......, 25 Dec. 2014
What's to say? It's OEM ink. Outrageously expensive for what it is, but at least it doesn't gum up the printer like so many of the non-OEM inks. The first shipment failed to arrive, but Amazon express-delivered the replacement so no great hardship suffered.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Genuine Epson Cartridges, 19 Jun. 2014
Bought this multi-pack with an Epson WF3530 printer and happily installed the cartridges without checking the branding. 6 months later, the printer stopped working - it suddenly decided it did not recognise the Cyan cartridge, no indication the cartridge might be empty, just no longer recognised. I called Epson support and they asked me to check the cartridge was genuine and advised me to buy another cartridge and if that didn't work they would replace the printer. Bought the cartridge - outrageously expensive! Pound for pound, more expensive than gold! So it must be genuine Epson. The branding looked right and very different to the non-branding on the old cartridge. And guess what - it worked!

Conclusion - I was mis-sold generic cartridges passed off as Genuine Epson in my original purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Inks, 10 April 2013
I only use genuine inks in my Epson printer (to avoid severe photo fade with some 'compatible' inks) . This genuine Epson Stag Pack has good capacity and was competitively priced. I will use again when I need more inks.