on 3 July 2010
Really pleased with shoehorn. Makes life so much easier when its hard to bend over
on 27 July 2012
This product is exactly as described. Extra long and strong! It should have a colour choice of black or white, for those of us who are not into fluorescent shades, but apart from that, it does what it says. Fast delivery too.
Just as it says a long handled shoe horn. I have been using it for a couple of months or so. It is long so no bending down, its flexable so doesnt snap when pressure is applied and if you choose a nice bright colour is easily to spot if it slips down the back of the shoe rack like mine does. On the whole a great product.
on 20 July 2012
I have for years used old slippers for trips in the garden, to the dustbin, fetch the the milk etc. The backs tend to tread flat and they are a little unsafe. The very wet spring summer (2012) has meant wet socks and soggy feet!
To try to make life easier I bougght a pair of Dunlop Goloshies. They are just the job. Wellies without the legs!

Getting them on was difficult because my back likes to keep straight. A long shoehorn? An excellent idea and this is an excellent product. Now I use it for all shoes. It easily fits inside the heel of the shoe whilst standing and my foot slips in. EASY EASY EASY. Now have one for the back door and one for the front door.

It's just like your first freezer, can't imagine life without one once you've got into the habit of using it.
on 26 November 2012
I have extremely unhelpful feet that will not turn in the right direction to get boots on / off (I'm only 31, so it's not an age thing!). This really helps me slip my boots on an off without having to pull and tug and wreck my hands (and not bash the tops of the boots around too much!) - highly recommended if you too have feet that will just not slip properly into shoes/boots with tight (non vipped) openings!
on 17 September 2015
My feet are wide and the shoe horn is obviously designed for a normal sized foot. Luckily, my heel just fits into the shoe horn, enabling me to put on my Mens Dr Keller Wide Fitting Lightweight Velcro Comfort Shoes Casual (reviewed elsewhere) which are very tight. A good shoe horn indeed. My shoe horn is blue in colour by the way. The shoe horn is worthy of a 4 star review rating.
on 13 November 2015
Exactly what I wanted, I mean what's the point of bending down far enough to touch your ankles to use a shoe horn, with this it's sol long there is almost no bending required....as good as those long ones in the shoe shops. it's also nicely curved and large enough, so the shoe easily slips on.
on 11 March 2015
Apart from it Being GREEN, and not yellow as ordered!!!! It does what it's meant to do, Help me put my shoes on without having to bend down.Seems strong enough and I expect it to last me a good long time.
on 11 June 2014
Really helpful product couldn't be without it. We were sent green instead of yellow but who cares as long as it works. There was a little hiccup but it was sorted out very quickly by phone. Very pleased with the service .
on 25 January 2014
This Shoe Horn, only really works when you are sitting down, and standing to put shoe on is difficult. Due to the curve in its design.
The value for this item is reasonable, and was worth getting to check it out. It may suit someone else's use.