on 20 May 2012
I bought the medium in black for my mum as she is between a UK size 12-14 on top, and although she wanted a neat fitting shell, she couldn't even zip it up, it was too tight by an inch and had to be returned. It fits me, and I'm a size 8-10 on top. Although it is a really nice quality shell jacket, it is most definitely a rain jacket (pac a mac light), and not as sturdy an outer shell as some other Columbia jackets. It looks great on, and expensive, but 3 stars for the sizing. I buy a small in Columbia jackets and have never had a problem with their sizing before, and was hoping to impress my mother with the brand, but sadly not on this occasion.
on 17 March 2012
great fit! Very good material and craftsmanship. Flattering shape for women. Love the pocket inside as well :) Love love love!
on 18 October 2013
The jacket fits the bill for the minimum quality not to be returned. I have other columbia products and this jacket is for sure of much less quality. You can clearly see the poor quality of materials, zippers, etc. I would not recommend it. Perhaps at 20 pounds it would be a decent purchase but not at the current price.
on 4 November 2012
Very comfortable jacket, which I bought in white. I am usually a size 14, but having read the comments here, I bought the jacket in XL and it's just fine. Nice length (70cm mid-back), nice lining (in fact a greeny-grey, I was expecting grey as in the photo ... but that's fine too). Just the zip ... wonder how long it will last. Otherwise very pleased.
on 1 May 2011
Great product, made of great weave. When I wear it, it feels very comfortable and it stops the rain and the wind just as I expected. Perfect for raining days.
on 28 April 2015
I simply love my raincoat!!! Great quality and value!
on 24 June 2012
after only 10 months of use, and I don't use it that often (maybe once every 2 weeks), the zipper broke...
on 19 November 2015
It has a weird cap on the front of the hood though!
on 26 July 2015