5.0 out of 5 stars The best chefs hats on the web!
Fantastic value, well-made and with velcro on the back to adjust for little heads; my children absolutely adored them when they found them in their stockings. They arrived within 1 day after ordering, which was very impressive! Would definitely order from this company again.
Published on 27 Dec 2010 by Victoria

3.0 out of 5 stars top chef
my grandaughter loves cooking, and likes to look the part, this looks good and is adjustable, so no problems with it falling over her eyes,
Published on 9 Nov 2010 by gena

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best chefs hats on the web!, 27 Dec 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars top chef, 9 Nov 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars worst amazon purchase, 6 Dec 2014
This review is from: Chldren's Chef Hat (Kitchen & Home)
I have no idea if amazon itself is selling this product or if it is a 3rd party settling through amazon but I seriously wouldn't buy this hat. It is not how it looks in the picture at all!! Stupid childish design on the front and a horrible material!! And when it arrives it's not cost effective to send it back considering how cheap the hat was in the first place! I'm a chef myself and my 3 year old nephew loves cooking so I ordered him the entire get up as a Xmas present. I wasn't expecting the earth for the money I paid but I at least expected it to look the same as the picture. Seriously disappointed!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed in product and company!, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Chldren's Chef Hat (Kitchen & Home)
Definitely NOT a child's hat, even too big for my adult head. Asked the company to contact me after I received them and never heard anything. I bought 3 of these and am now stuck with them as they cannot be used. Very disappointed in the product and the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Masterchef, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Chldren's Chef Hat (Kitchen & Home)
Bought for my Nursery. The children love wearing the chef hat in the play kitchen or when we are baking. Recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars it is nothing like it. It has a childish sticker on the ..., 11 Dec 2014
This review is from: Chldren's Chef Hat (Kitchen & Home)
instead of a plain white professional looking hat , as on picture, it is nothing like it.It has a childish sticker on the front making it totally unsuitable for the little chap i bought it for. so very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing. I was expecting a hat made of ..., 21 Nov 2014
This review is from: Chldren's Chef Hat (Kitchen & Home)
Very disappointing. I was expecting a hat made of fabric, instead it is made of a cheap paper material, the sort of material a J-cloth is made from. Had I realised this, I wouldn't have bought the hat.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy at all, 31 Oct 2014
This review is from: Chldren's Chef Hat (Kitchen & Home)
Ordered the hat pictured and received the cutesy we can cook stickered tiny hat I have seen but deliberately did not order!!!! Not happy at all. ..very disappointed boy for halloween :-(

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Chldren's Chef Hat (Kitchen & Home)
You get what you pay for, not the best quality but I am only using them for a birthday party so they perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab Kids Chef Hat, 26 May 2014
Amazon Customer (Yorkshire. England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chldren's Chef Hat (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this for my young grandson, it is a generous size but It has a velcro adjuster to help the fit and for the money you can't go wrong really. My budding little chef loves it :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›