on 18 February 2011
My 2yr old daugher is totally addicted to Toy Story. We actually had a Buzz and Woody from 1997 when our older children were small, so we hunted them out when she started her addiction to these films. It was her 2nd birthday last week and we wanted to get her something of her own and ordered her this Jessie. Its a bit smaller than the orginal toys but compliments them, it would not be as sturdy as the older ones which have obviously stood the test of time, however she has carried it around with her every day since her birthday and it is still in pretty good shape. Jessie only has a few sayings so it does get repetitive. Initially I thought it was a bit expensive for what it is, however when i see how much my daughter loves it, it was well worth the money. The only thing that really disappointed her about this toy is that it does not have the Name ANDY on the sole of the boot, as it does in the film and as the other older toys have. But that is a small detail. All in all, a good buy, worth the money for a child who is very into Toy Story. My daughter simply loves it.
on 24 December 2010
Perfect size for little hands and bang up-to-date with the latest Toy Story 3 film. Kept the little one happy for hours. Highly recommended.
on 1 August 2010
well worth the price paid. both my sons enjoy playing with her. very durable. has even survived being dunked in the bath
on 2 October 2011
My daughter is not really into dolls, but really loves her Jessie doll, who has pride of place in her bed! The doll has a very good likeness to the character in the movie, and the expression on the face is almost identical to the doll in the scene in Toy Story 2 when she sings "When somebody loved me". I will describe the doll in detail, starting with the hat!

The hat is made from soft plastic, with a white stitch effect around the edge. There is a peice of red elastic on the bottom of the hat which loops around Jessie's ponytail to help keep the hat secure, but it doesn't really need this as the hat stays put quite well by itself.

The doll's head and hair are made from plastic. Her hair is in a plait, which comes midway down her back. She has a really smiley face, and big green eyes. Her cheeks have a slight blush to them.

Her body is made from stuffed fabric, but has a hard feel to it because it contains the sound box. On her back she has a pull string, the same as Woody. She speaks over 20 phrases in the original voice from the movie. Typical sayings are "C'mon, we got critters to save, let's go!" and "I like ridin' and ropin' and yodellin', what do you like to do?". Her hands are made from the same sort of plastic as the head. Her shirt is made from soft cottony material and has 2 buttons on the front. There is yellow velvet detail on the front of the shirt and on the sleeves. You can open the doll my means of the velcro fastener along the top of her jeans, where you can access the battery compartment (in her bottom!). She takes button style batteries rather than the AA type.

The doll wears jeans, with a plastic belt around the top. She wears cowskin chaps over her jeans, which are sewn in at the top and fastened with elastic at the bottom. These are made from a similar textured fabric to the sleeve detail.

To round things off, Jessie wears a pair of cute plastic cowgirl boots, with a cactus etched into the side. My daughter has written her name on the bottom of Jessie's boot, because she loves her so much. The nice thing about this toy is that it is in proportion to the other Toy Story characters available. We have a Woody toy that we bought from ELC, and she is about the same height, despite the fact that they were from different shops. This means that it is easy to play with these toys as they are all in similar proportions to the actual toys in the film.

This is by far my daughter's favourite toy. She is 7, but I think that this toy would appeal to girls between 2 and 9 years old. She takes the doll to bed and plays imaginative story games with her and the other toys. She takes the doll everywhere with her when we go out. Jessie is a fabulous toy and a great addition to our Toy Story collection
on 29 December 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas. Daisy is 3 years old and adores Jessica- as she calls her. This, her mummy says. is her favourite of all her many presents and she carries her everywhere. I would highly recommend this doll and the company we purchased her from. No complaints. I am unable to comment on the durability as I haven't physically seen the doll-daughter lives in Ireland- and we have only just bought it hence 4 stars ...... but if it is as good as Woody who we purchased many years ago then I would suspect there will be no problems. Woody was my now 16 year old sons fav toy and has been passed on to my granddaughter - string got broken through misuse at some point but otherwise in great 'well loved' condition :) got a lil faded through sitting on our window sill .... but hey :) again no complaints at all and both worth the money. Great lil characters and great fun.
on 9 April 2016
Love this Jessie doll, purchased for my 3 year old son who loves Toy Story and now has all the characters in his collection. Only downfall to her is that her hat does not stay on her head, no matter how hard you try it just falls straight off. (not good for a 3 year old who loves hats and has a meltdown when the hat falls off) Sometimes Jessie has to go and have a little nap as I cant bare to try and get the hat on for the 50th time. Its because her hair is made with wool and is pretty thick on her head. This is just my personal opinion and might not bother other kids but my little boy gets so frustrated with it, poor guy! Overall, great qaulity and great price, love toy story and all the characters.
on 30 October 2015
Great item. Great sale. Thank you.
on 19 February 2011
I bought this toy for my 5 yr old daughter who realy loves toy story, she already had buzz and woody for xmas and they are great and will speak on their own and seem to interact with each other - but Jessie was a waste of money. I paid the same for the woody doll who seems to say a lot of things from the film, but Jessie only says probably 7 things and you have to pull the short string every time. I wouldnt say the material she is made from is very good, and her hair is quite sparse, her hat doesnt stay on and her head looks as tho it may come off soon. Definatley not a toy worth 32gbp!
on 17 May 2011
I bought this talking Jessie for my daughter, and she was an instant hit. I also bought her for a fantastic price, so really feel I received value for money. Now need to buy Woody to go with Jessie, as I know my daughter will love him as much as Jessie!
on 13 February 2014
I bought this for my three year old grandson who's big into toy story at the moment, I think it was a little expensive but it is of reasonable quality and should last a while, point to note is that it is floppy and does not stand upright as in the illustration unless supported.