on 17 January 2011
This is a good DVD with all the best bits of Countryfile if you like the farming extracts from Adam Henson. It highlights the farming year and is of interest to all ages.
on 8 March 2012
Enjoyable farming scenes and as always Adam presents this well in just the right way to reach the people who are knowledgable and already in farming, but also those people that have no real hands on experience of country/farmng life. I have met Adam in real life in Agricultural Shows and he is just the same, A real nice bloke !!
on 29 February 2016
Quite good just didn't realize when bought for present it consisted of extracts of Country File TV series, I expected it to be all new material from Adams Farm, enjoyable, though it has nothing new, I should have read small print.
on 2 February 2014
Adam's clear and explanations are great for my German students of Agriculture/Agricultural Science.
They find it fascinating to see Adam's achievements!
A shame we are not allowed to access Countryfile on TV in Germany.
My students would then watch it on a regular basis, I'm sure!
on 11 September 2010
We are great fans of Adam Henson in Countryfile

This was smashing!

He has charisma - and is a real hard worker

Thoroughly enjoyed and recommended to everyone
on 5 March 2013
Interesting but didn't realise it was a cobble together of the Countryfile programmes so we were familiar with all the items. The book from Adam Henson was much more worthwhile.
on 19 September 2010
Great fan of Adam's Farm on country file, I mistakenly expected this DVD to feature a lot of the short clips from the season on countryfile. Unfortunately this is simply the 'round up' episode as shown on the TV with very little extra. With a bit of searching I could have found this episode on line.

Certainly not worth the £10 I paid for it, my copy soon to be found on Ebay.
on 10 September 2012
Gave this to my 8 year old nephew for his birthday, he loves any TV programs (countryfile) or DVDs that show how modern day farming is done. His younger siblings and the older family members think it's good to !
on 12 February 2012
I bought this DVD for my 8 year old son, and he has watched it over and over again. It is interesting to watch for both children and adults, with some good factual information.

The extras are an added bonus too.
on 11 January 2013
its a very good game ,which allows children or adults to think and run a farm,
you must think what should i do first to make the farm profitable,the crops you grow to achieve maximum yield,
at the correct time .You are in control of your buisness also to keep buying machinery to do what you want with the crops that you sow.