Format: DVD|Change

on 23 June 2010
Having previously moaned that series three is not complete, I am very glad to be proved wrong. I was in the fortunate position of being able to see it, before I bought it, therefore I was very happy to find that all seven episodes of series 3 are there, in order. So if you are a die hard fan it lives up to expectations. All I can say is, roll on September when the complete series 4 is out.
on 5 August 2004
I love this series. In fact it is my favorite Britcom, as we call them here in the states. The video and audio on this DVD set are excellent even on the cheap DVD player I bought at BestBuy which I was able to 'hack' so that I could watch region 2 DVDs. Any fan of this popular show would definitely enjoy this set in spite of the fact there are only a few extra features included.
on 28 February 2013
I bought this DVD on a recommendation by Penelope Keith, in one of her tributes to Richard Briers, when she said that she felt that the third series was the first one that had really taken off. There are only six episodes - should there be seven (?) - and I have only watched two so far, but I had seen neither of them before - I wonder how I missed them! They are like a warm glove, or hot milk drink, very comforting and no surprises - lovely!! I am really looking forward to the rest!
on 13 June 2014
One of the BBCs timeless classic comedies. Originally Good Neighbours, it had to be changed to avoid clashing with same-name show in USA. I never tire of watching my re-runs. Four seasons, a Xmas show and the famous Royal special with HM Queen in attendance. Brilliantly written, with a continuing storyline running through every episode and every season. Quite simply, the cast and script achieved perfection week after week and this was reflected in the ratings, with the Xmas show being the most-watched Xmas programme. I have said it before and I'll say it again....no-one can match the Brits when it comes to the funniest comedies anywhere.
on 1 November 2010
This is as funny today as it was when it was first broadcast.I know you can see episodes on Sky but to have them all together to watch whenever you want to makes it well worth buying
on 2 September 2015
Classic 70's / 80's comedy
on 9 September 2015
Great, Thank you.
on 1 November 2010
I can remember watching this when I was a child and it was just as good to watch it as an adult. The scripts are brilliant the acting is fantastic. It made me laugh and laugh and laugh. It is a series you can watch over and over again and you keep seeing things that you may have missed before. This is a classic comedy and I could recommend it to anyone it really is one of the best ever produced and played.
on 7 June 2008
Only contains six of the seven episodes in series 3. You've been conned by the BBC.
on 1 January 2015