Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.24

on 4 April 2013
This book is the best book I've read in ages now and just to show how amazing it was I read it in 2 days!!! That's how good this book was there wasn't one bit that I didn't like. 5 stars from me!!! :)
on 18 March 2015
I read this book to my son and I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, him or me. A great tale and I really like the way he weaves historical events into the story.
on 20 March 2016
The book is ideal for the little girl intended. It arrived very promptly was good value, much better than another firm which I shall not name and who ignore you for nearly 3 weeks even after texting them.
on 26 June 2013
Great book for sharing with 8 and 10 year old children! Morpurgo's books are all gripping from start to finish and Kaspar is no exception!
on 28 December 2010
I am a HUGE fan of Michael Morpurgo.I Liked this book beacuse it was a great book, funny, short, likeable and intresting!!! i couldnt put the book down after reading the first page :D defo recomend!!!!!!!!!!!
on 5 May 2015
It was the best book I ever bought Michael morpougeo you are a artist an this is one of your finest piece
on 15 April 2012
I absolutley loved this book. It is undoubtably the best book I have ever read. I am a massive Michael Morpurgo fan and love stories about the titanic so I knew this was the book for me. I borrowed the book from the library and finished it in two days. I honestly could not put the book down!

I very much reccomend this book to people of all ages.
on 15 October 2014
great
on 14 October 2014
FAB!!
on 5 May 2013
Given as a present to a cat lover and admirer of Michael Morpurgo's writings - it certainly hits the spot!