on 16 July 2010
I am very very pleased with this watch. It is exactly what I wanted and less than a quarter of the price of the Ice ones that I looked at. It looks lovely. It feels very light and comfortable on the wrist. The strap does not irritate at all, and has loads of holes so would fit anyone. Think I may have to get the pink one now too.
Hazel Ripley
on 24 November 2011
The Reflex SR006 ladies watch exceeded my expectations. The manufacturers have demonstrated that they care about their product. How? By improving the little details, such as the bezel mounting and the little loop to keep the loose end tidy on the strap.
It was a first class product before these improvements and I was delighted to find that these little details had been addressed, but it indicates to me that the manufacturer actually responds to feedback to to improve a product that was alread excellent.
Delighted. Thank you.
Reflex SR006 Ladies / Unisex White Silicon Sports Watch
on 18 February 2011
Very pleased with this watch. Used it for skiing and also wear it at home. It cost a fraction of the price of the designer ice watch and looks just as good. It feels comfortable and takes a lot of rough and tumble. I think I might purchase a few in different colours. It has a big face which is a bonus if you have bad eyesight. I would recommend this.
on 10 December 2012
Looks more expensive than what i paid for it which is great as i bought it as a christmas gift for our teenage neighbour who's a girl - got my daughter to check it out (as shes a teenager too) and she fell in love with it - i may send for one for her birthday in January
on 3 June 2013
This watch looked presentable, arrived promptly and told the time! I wasnt asking for much more than that as it was something cheap and cheerful for work.
I have fairly small wrists and its flexibibility from the shoulders of the face through the initial part of the strap is somewhat limited but then you are not paying for engineering design perfection in this instance, I also found the strap a bit more sweaty than usual.
But anyway the watch did the job for what I wanted it for and I have no complaints.
on 28 May 2013
I did not realise how big the watch face was. Its too big for me. Its not worth sending back as it would cost half the refund of the money I paid. So I will probably give it to one of my grandchildren. Delivery was good.
on 14 August 2013
I bought this watch for work-I teach in a special needs school so need one that is strong enough and can be wiped down each day for infection control. The watch is lovely and soft and has a good clear face. The only thing I would say is that the facce is a lot bigger than I expected. I have quite thin wrists so it does look a bit oversized but will do the job!
on 15 March 2013
My wife has a few of these watches in different colours and I am too cheap to buy her Ice watches in all of these colours. As a fashion accessory it is great, not expensive and tells the time. The rubber does not mark or stain easily and she will probably order more colours.
on 24 November 2015
Bought to replace similar watch I had for some time before the strap broke. This one only worked for a few weeks which I assume is due to a battery which has run out but until I can replace it cannot be sure so now it rests in a drawer unusable.
on 19 November 2011
I don't think this is really a ladies watch - the face is really big and the stap consequently very wide (but I do have slim wrists). It's very plasticky too. I'd hoped it would be OK to wear as a casual accessory but it's really only good for sportswear. Disappointing.