Colour Name: Brown|Change

on 29 March 2014
The quality of this product is excellent, had bought another key case a few weeks ago but keys kept falling off the fasteners, hence the purchase of this case. Although twice the price of my previous purchase the total quality and presentation of it is well worth it. I would fully recommend it. Service and delivery was also excellent
on 23 September 2015
Excellent quality as ever from Tony Perotti. Only just short of a full 5 stars as the internal clips can pop loose if you're not careful. That said I wouldn't swap this now to hold keys as it looks and feels superb and the added mini zip pocket on the outside is perfect to store a folded bank note or ticket.
on 28 March 2014
I've tried a few key wallets over the years but find these Tony Perotti ones to be the best . I've had a few now, they wear out eventually, but always replace them.
on 1 December 2014
I was impressed with the build quality and leather for this key holder product. I found the 6 hooked clasps very stiff to open at first. I contacted the retailer who was very helpful who explained they have a varnish finish on the clasps which may make them very stiff to open. That said, I am very pleased that the clasps will not release the keys easily. Overall this is stylish and functional key holder which should last for a long time. The zips are also top quality.
on 20 July 2014
Excellent quality, bought as a gift for my elderly father and he was delighted with it. Comes in lovely box and made the ideal gift. I had looked at cheaper versions but I think on this occasion it was worth the extra money, you get what you pay for. No issues with delivery came within a couple of days of ordering.
on 15 October 2010
Having approached several shops, none of which could supply me with the kind of key case I was searching for, I tried amazon. Here, I found the very one,'Tony Perotti Leather Key Case, Style 5209' obtainable from Ashlie Craft of Beeston, Nottingham. I ordered the item on Wednesday 13th October, received an email to say it had been dispatched on Thursday 14th and it has been delivered today, Friday 15th. I am highly delighted with my purchase; it is of high quality and nicely presented in a gift box. I have no hesitation in recommending this seller who provided excellent service.

Roy G.(a satisfied customer)
on 19 November 2010
Received within a couple of days, well packaged, reasonably priced and lovely quality. Had been looking everywhere for a leather key wallet that had a zipped pocket. Very pleased.
on 3 September 2013
Left till now to review after using it for few months, is great looks ascgood as it did when brought and keeps my keys tidy. Recommend this for every one.
on 22 March 2013
Top quality, but still pretty steep price I thought. Could have done with being under £20, but can't really find fault other than that.
on 16 March 2011
Dad was very pleased with this.
Good quality.
Delivered in 2 days from Ashlie Craft as promised.
Nicely packaged to avoid damage.