5.0 out of 5 stars Superb
Amazing product that transforms any vase of flowers. The tiny bag arrives but having been left in water overnight these tiny beads are transformed into the most amazing gel balls. The colour is lovely and so nice that I leave them in empty vases when I am waiting to get fresh flowers. Everyone has commented on how unusual and lovely they are.

After time the gel...
Published 23 months ago by Charlotte Bennett

3.0 out of 5 stars gel beads
They do the job stated, I first bought these in Australia, and used them for my orchids, they work well, but it got to a point I could not be bothered to keep refreshing them, I find it easier to water my plants.
Published 9 months ago by S. Moss

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 6 Sep 2012
This review is from: Purple Expanding Gel Aqua Beads (apprx 6g bag)

After time the gel balls start to get smaller but the remedy is simple soak them in water again and they are revitalised. When the balls are in a vase and you add water for the flowers some of the balls seem to disappear leaving the remainder to appear to be floating in the vase - great effect. These are perfect little gifts and and a bag of beads could easily be slipped in with a Birthday or other card.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Purple Expanding Gel Aqua Beads (apprx 6g bag)
fast delivery these are great i know they are not a toy but did use them as a kids sensory play activity they enjoyed the feel of them

3.0 out of 5 stars gel beads, 12 Oct 2013
S. Moss (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Expanding Gel Beads, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Purple Expanding Gel Aqua Beads (apprx 6g bag)
My daughter has bought many of these for her school science project and they have not let her down. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars gBeads, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Purple Expanding Gel Aqua Beads (apprx 6g bag)
Pleased with quality and very effective in vase, complements the flowers and pleased with the fact that you can use these again and again