5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and Easy
Published 16 months ago by Bruce

1.0 out of 5 stars My ironing board is 122 x 43 and this doesn't ...
My ironing board is 122 x 43 and this doesn't fit it at all. Buy one bigger than your board size (which is not very intuitive as it should fit up to this size). Trades description failure.
Published 4 months ago by Ade

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and Easy, 3 Dec. 2013
Bruce (Luton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Minky Easy Fit Ironing Board Cover - 122 x 43 cm (Kitchen & Home)
It's hard to get too excited about an ironing board cover. However, I needed to replace the old one as when I took it off to wash it never fitted on properly again. I am really pleased with this purchase as it fitted easily and was a perfect fit for my ironing board, which were exactly the same dimensions as the product is meant for. I kept the original felt backing and placed the new cover over the top, fitted in under 30 seconds, ironed it and it was ready for use. I ironed 3 polo tops and 2 pairs of jeans and they ironed perfectly. I have bought other covers that were a nightmare to fit and never gave as good an iron as this product. It comes with a foam backing but as I kept the original felt from the previous cover I can't comment on how this cover will be on its own. For the price (a fiver, delivered) and fit this comes highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars fits perfect, 25 Feb. 2014
Love the bright colours, brings the ironing board to life, makes ironing easy, perfect fit, thickness is great coz u don't get any marks in ur clothes from the board

5.0 out of 5 stars Correct fit, 5 Feb. 2014
Correctly sized cover which, for a Minky Ironing board, is not often achieved after ordering or buying many that say should fit and they never really do

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a iron board cover, 6 May 2014
Well what can i say, its a iron board cover, fits ok good quality. I think it needs the extra felt under it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as new again, 29 May 2014
Never thought an ironing board cover could be so exciting! The cover fitted perfectly and was , as it says on the tin, easy to fit. My ironing board looks as good as new again. I would definitely recommend this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Zingy spots, 15 Nov. 2014
Good quality cover, and cheaper than any I can find locally. If, like me, you're going to spend a large portion of your time looking at it, you might as well get these bright colours and cheer yourself up!

1.0 out of 5 stars My ironing board is 122 x 43 and this doesn't ..., 18 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit, 11 Nov. 2014
Good quality, fits beautifully but hate the design - big coloured spots. But, in the end, its an ironing board cover. Buy a felt pad to make a total difference - makes it perfect

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 11 Jun. 2014
This item was of very poor quality. The fit was inadequate and the fabric had areas of loose threads that were likely to fall into holes very quickly. Not suitable for purpose.

2.0 out of 5 stars different colours, 16 Nov. 2014
I searched for this dotty cover. It fits and does the job but the dots were smaller and in yellow and grey. I have kept it but not the bright multi coloured design I hoped for