5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cars too
Published 7 months ago by Vonney

2.0 out of 5 stars works but
difficult to empty despite what the blurb says. When I trued to empty it the top was very difficult to open and the plastic clasp broke. The unit functions ok still so not a disaster. It does collect water but is not as efficient as I had hoped. I think I would need 3 or 4 to do the job efficiently.
Published 19 months ago by Chorister

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cars too, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kontrol Streamline Moisture Absorber (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this to put in my car as I have a problem with leaky door seals in my Peugeot 206CC which means the inside windows get condensation on them which is a real pain first thing in the morning with all this wet weather. Also when It gets cold, I have to scrape the ice off the inside as we'll as the outside!! Not anymore - hurray. I have put it in the little well in the dashboard on the passenger side and now there is no more condensation. Just waiting for it to get frosty but am confident it will be all clear. Wish I had thought about it sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorber, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Kontrol Streamline Moisture Absorber (Kitchen & Home)
Does great job extracting moisture from air I've had them before and you'd be amazed how much condensation they pick up

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Kontrol Streamline Moisture Absorber (Kitchen & Home)
Does just what it is supposed to! removes the moisture from the room, have ours on the dining room window sill

2.0 out of 5 stars works but, 4 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Damp be gone!, 22 Feb 2012
This review is from: Kontrol Streamline Moisture Absorber (Kitchen & Home)
I live in a hovel with two windows, and a lot of electronics. Due to the building be very old the landlord can't change the windows which each winter results in damp and mould gathering on the window sills and the sealing edge, due to the humidity.

I've been looking for something small enough to put on the window sills and soak up the excess water for years and I've found it in this product! I've been using them now for a while and I've not had any excess water or damp.

I've given 4 stars as I guess it might no work for everyone in the same situation as me, but I'm sure it will work for any small place just as advertised as given the fact it can handle the my squalid little flat with ease!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soaks up moisture from the air., 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kontrol Streamline Moisture Absorber (Kitchen & Home)
This is a brilliant product for a damp area of your home. Pop it on a window sill and watch the liquid level rise - the liquid that would otherwise be running down your windows and walls. Easy to use and very effective - buy the replacement crystals in 2.5 Kg bags to save money.

Kontrol Streamline Moisture Absorber