4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, hands/numbers could be clearer.
My 5 year old daughter loves it and the colour is very pretty and girly. The strap seems like leather and the watch looks good quality in general, not like some other kids' watches I was looking at. Size-wise, it's perfect for her little 5 year old wrist and the strap for her to carry on wearing it as she grows (she's now got it on the 3rd of 6 holes).
A minor...
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Lilac Watch
I bought it for my 5 year old daughter. Not sure if it was a tad early or it is not a great product but either way it is now on the missing list. For the money it is fine.
Published 9 months ago by Kevin Harper

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, hands/numbers could be clearer., 8 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Girls/Childrens Reflex Time Tutor/Teacher Lilac Buckle- Learn to tell the time (Watch)
A minor problem for her, though a major one for me and my 42 year old eyesight (!) is the fact that the face isn't at all clear, because the numbers are so tiny and the words "to" and "past" don't stand out as they're so small, and even more of a problem is the fact that the hands don't stand out at all from the colour of the background because they're very pale.
I imagine we were just unlucky as noone else has commented on the following, but I do have one complaint (hence the 4 stars) and that's that the very first day she put it on it fell off her wrist due to one of the pins holding the strap falling out!!! Both of us were very disappointed, as she really wanted to show off her new birthday present to her friends at school.
Due to the fact that we live abroad and postage would cost quite a bit to send it back, I took it to a local jeweller's and they changed the pin and fixed the strap back on the watch with no problem (and for just 2 euros). I obviously can't comment on the seller's service because I didn't inform them of this but took it to a jeweller's to get it fixed straightaway (as explained above) and don't think it fair to take any stars off for this, either here or on the seller's feedback comment, as I didn't give them the chance to do anything about it. I imagine this was a one-off problem and am happy with the watch in general (though as I said above, I think the watch could be improved by having the numbers and hands etc. in colours that stand out more from the background.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Sept. 2010
Ben the Cat (West Yorks, UK) - See all my reviews
Really nice watch. The size fits our 5 year-old daughter well, but with plenty of space to grow so it should last
her for years. The dial has hours and minutes (to and past), so all you'd want for a little one learning how to tell the time. Only mnor downside is that it doesn't look to be water resistant - but daughter's so pleased with it she doesn't want to get it wet anyway!

4.0 out of 5 stars Time teacher watch, 30 Aug. 2011
Ordered this for my niece as a birthday present. It arrived on time, (despite ordering less than a week before her birthday) and she loved it. It seems to be excellent value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my niece and she loved it. although only 5 she is very independent ..., 5 Nov. 2014
I bought this for my niece and she loved it. although only 5 she is very independent and loves to be able to tell visitors the time ,for the price I thought it was good value for money. I thought the face wasn't as clear as it could be and the lettering a little small but obviously to younger eyes there doesn't seem to be a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Nice watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Lilac Watch, 6 Jun. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Let down by the strap, 30 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter. The watch initially looked ok. The digits a little small and hard to read. The strap was too small it just fit her using the last whole on the strap. Then within in an hour of wearing the strap broke. So will have to return it. Will order the Velcro strap version instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 4 Dec. 2013
this is a stocking filler, as the face is not very readable for me, so not sure yet for my grand-daughter (6yrs).

5.0 out of 5 stars Reflex time teacher, 29 Nov. 2013
Love this watch had it for my own kids so now when ever there's a kid in the family I always get them one at the appropriate time

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 26 Mar. 2013
Lovely, my wee sister loved it. Only complaint was after some wearing the strap did break though. Arrived on time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›