Format: Audio CDChange

on 3 September 2010
Im not normally into classical music, but more heavy rock. But having bought this CD on a spur of the moment, im really glad I did. Its good to just sit back and listen to when relaxing after a stressful day at work, or playing in the background when having dinner with friends. There are a lot of well know tracks on this 5 CD set, and its trying to remember where you have heard then before.
I think its a brilliant buy for the price.
on 14 November 2011
A great collection of music, quality recordings with a whole variety of tracks - something for everyone. Really pleased with the purchase and with 20 tracks on each CD it doesn't matter if the odd track is less inspiring than others.
on 27 July 2011
brought this Cd as it had the exact version I wanted for my wedding so quick with the delivery only two days! so pleased when I recieved it, played it straight away and so so happy exactly what I wanted would highly recommend
on 7 February 2012
I wanted something to listen to that would help me unwind in the house or car or in bed and decided to try this. It has a large selection of different classics on here and the price represents good value for money.
on 8 September 2013
Whilst it might seem good value with 100 pieces, quite a lot of them are from old recordings, they waver in sound or sound flat and compressed in sound. Others are fine, so it's not the fact it's an MP3.
on 17 January 2012
Wasn't sure when trying to decide on what to buy,this provides a very good mix. I would definitely recommend it.
on 14 February 2012
A good record for the price with a good selection of classical music it's good for one to relax too
on 26 July 2013
I am not into classical music but I bought this to play in the evening as something different to relaxt to. I was surprised by how many tracks I knew and how much I enjoyed it. There are a variety of well known tracks both mellow and lively. This is well worth the money as there are 5 CDs included. Glad i bought it.
on 26 April 2013
If you are the type of person who has several of these like I do you will definitely like this one. A great choice of works and some nice recordings too. My only criticism would be that a few marching-band style tunes that don't exactly send you to sleep have somehow slipped into an otherwise lovely century.
on 7 September 2015
Ok if you want pleasant music as a quiet background but if you are seriously into classical music and want to listen at normal levels then forget about these compilations as the sound quality is dire in a lot(most)of cases.