on 17 February 2014
Ordered 2 packs of these. The right colour gold, good quality. Since our 50th Wedding Anniversary is the week before Easter, I wanted to put gold Easter Eggs in them and they took 3 small eggs. Very pleased with the result and the size of the bag was just right.
on 6 January 2013
Great looking bags for the money. Will look lovely filled/ not used yet! Highly recommend for value, prompt service and packaging. I have small cream rose buds to tie onto neck as a little extra garnish.
on 12 April 2011
Further to my complaint that my order had not been delivered, I actually bothered to look into it and found out that it was the postal service who had dropped the ball and not Virgo. The postman had not left a card and the order was picked up from the depot. My abject apologies go to Virgo as the item was beautifully packagaed and actually took only two days to arrive.
on 28 July 2013
All ready to fill with sugared almonds. You get good sized bags (much cheaper than I could find anywhere else)
They look great and will work well with our colours on the day
on 18 May 2013
great for the day we filed them with sweets and chocolates, they made the tables look so classy and colourful like an extra decoration would totally recommencd them.
on 2 May 2012
Bought these for my wedding next year. Plan on popping some mini eggs in them, and then placing the bag inside of a wine glass. Perfect size, lovely colour and generally very happy all around. Have them in black too- very nice! I think they would be ideal gift bags also, maybe if you do your own jewellery- they seem too small to me to put cookies or biscuit items in, but lovely bags nevertheless.
on 30 January 2014
They are as stated on the website. I added a cream rose to add my special touch to this item.
on 25 February 2014
I ordered these to use for my wedding. I would say about 90% of them were alright, however the rest were damaged in some way. You have to be very careful when pulling the string. But it did the job.
on 5 December 2015
This item is not how it appears on the picture. Certainly not luxury bags. They are the same quality as the cheaper version. The detail on the image is incorrect!
on 15 September 2014
These are so pretty too and it got all my sweets in it. Its amazing what it holds. I was a bit short of the fifty so I'm now awaiting the reply to my email.

See one answered question