on 3 November 2013
Hours of fun for my boys making dens either in the wild or in our own back garden. Makes an excellent base camp for bug hunting excursions.
on 23 September 2012
My 9 and 4 year old love this toy and are having great adventures in the garden.Plenty of imaginative play ideas from using this toy. Packs really well back into bag. Definite good buy. Had to buy another cup though so that they both had 1each - no point drinking hot chocolate in the den on your own is there?
on 15 October 2013
Grandson very keen to sleep outside and Bought as a birthday present. Grandson delighted with all the inclusions..Everything looked well made and durable particularly for use by a seven year old and his friends
on 1 May 2013
This is a fabulous kit. As relevant to a 5 year old as a 85 year old!! Hasn't failed to impress and has seen my children(5 and 8) having enormous fun but also us adults indulging too!! Very well conceived and made and the satchel to contain it in is fab! It goes with us everywhere in the back of the car and is used every opportunity we get! Promotes good old fashioned outdoor play!
on 3 February 2013
I bought this for my son but everyone thinks its great both his male and female friends.
They have made dens indoors and are waiting for the snow to clear so they can use it outside.
on 16 December 2012
This is a fabulous toy and I know my boys will adore this when we give it to them on Christmas Day. Great to get back to nature with some good outdoor play. The product arrive quickly to.
on 3 August 2013
Bought this for our 11 year old who absolutely said its the best present he's ever had, his brothers and sisters enjoyed it too ages range from 2 years to 15 years, they all enjoy it!
on 25 November 2013
My nephew adores this gift. He is in the cubs and he went wild when he opened this! It's really good quality and really worth the money. Hours of fun and using their imagination.
on 4 February 2015
Fantastic set! Bought as a gift for our 7 year old son's birthday & it was a huge success! He can't wait to get outside to use it now! Brilliant customer service from Flibberty Ltd too!
on 31 July 2012
The den kit was bought for my grandson's birthday - he is delighted with it, so it has been a success

See one answered question