5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!
This whole album is a great mix of great vocals and melodies that you'll catch yourself singing all day! I can't stop playing it and even when it's shuffled with other albums, the songs stand out. My only criticism would be that at less than 40 minutes, it's just not long enough! An outstanding debut album and I'll look forward to future releases!
Published on 4 April 2011 by sjpitts00

1.0 out of 5 stars What CD?
I have to admit, I am being grossly unfair to Lee Dewyze, I have no idea what the CD is like. Moviemars-usa did not deliver the CD to me, and they refused t ogive me a refund. To say I was miffed is a very big understatement. Luckily Amazon made good, and gave me gift certificate for the money moviemars-usa would not return.
Published 13 months ago by C. M. Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 4 April 2011
This review is from: Live It Up (MP3 Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars live it up, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Live It Up (Audio CD)
this really is a good album i like all the songs and lee,s voice is great i would tell people to buy-it

1.0 out of 5 stars What CD?, 23 Jun 2013
C. M. Harrison "Harrison" (Exeter UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars lee dewyze, 27 Dec 2011
This review is from: Live It Up (Audio CD)
As usual excellent service and easy ordering with Amazon. I love how your order verification is sent to your e-mail addresss very quickly. Love the cd as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Dec 2011
This review is from: Live It Up (Audio CD)
I have to say this is a Brilliant Album.....and I was unsure if to buy it...but so glad I did, I put a track on Facebook and someone else bought it as well....very impressed with this guys voice

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 April 2011
This review is from: Live It Up (Audio CD)
This debut cd is just the best, He has a great voice and I have to say not a bad song on it. Having watched American idol I was a hoping it was going to be as good as David Cook's debut and I wasn't disappointed! Cannot wait for the next one to come out!!!!!!! Will be a fan for life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 8 Feb 2011
This review is from: Live It Up (Audio CD)
I love this album. I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy it as I haven't heard any of Lee's songs before but found his voice to be incredible. This is well worth buying!

Live It Up
Live It Up by Lee DeWyze (Audio CD - 2010)