Published on 23 July 2012 by Miss Lelith

3.0 out of 5 stars Witch hazel cream
This cream is ok but does leave you with a burning sensation. I have had other makes that have not done this.
Published 10 months ago by kathleen long

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic moisturising/treatment cream for problem, spotty, greasy skin, 23 July 2012
This review is from: Witch Hazel Cream 50g / Parabens Free (Personal Care)
I bought this as I was fed up with my normal anti-aging creams aggravating my hormonal,greasy spotty skin. Other teenage treatment creams/lotions/potions did no good for my older skin and I recently dispensed with my normal cleanser for a distilled witch hazel lotion in desperation. I was looking for a day cream to go with it and I came across this cream and bought it on the other lady's review. This cream is fab as an under make up moisturiser as it is non-greasy and gives your skin a matt base which is an excellent base for make up. I cannot say it has cured my spots but it has calmed it down and certainly not made my skin flare-up. I have used it on sore skin and around my eyes and it does not sting. I will definitely be buying this again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product!, 1 Feb 2011
This review is from: Witch Hazel Cream 50g / Parabens Free (Personal Care)
Arrived promptly. The cream is very nice and absorbs well into the skin without leaving excessive greasiness. Great on any part of the body, Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Witch Hazel Cream 50g / Parabens Free (Personal Care)
It is the consistency that I liked but as far as effectiveness, I think the liquid is better. This is what I need though and for now, it serves the purpose.

3.0 out of 5 stars Witch hazel cream, 28 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Witch Hazel Cream 50g / Parabens Free (Personal Care)
This is not my first order for this product. It is so versatile - it clears up minor skin rashes, spots, bites etc. and helps well with reducing "spider veins" on the ankles. It gets used every day but still lasts well. It's not greasy and goes into the skin easily. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Witch Hazel Cream 50g / Parabens Free (Personal Care)
I have very acne prone black skin. I apply after cleansing. The bream leaves my skin feeling soft and looking matt. Definately give this a go if you have problem oily skin

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 22 Mar 2013
AP MOUNTFORD "story hoarder" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Witch Hazel Cream 50g / Parabens Free (Personal Care)
This is a good first aid cream, but I was hoping to use it to help my acne. It did help a little but the smell was so bad I couldn't tolerate it.
I love the smell of witch hazel and this is nothing like.

Witch Hazel Cream 50g / Parabens Free