Price:£3.95+ £1.95 shipping

on 18 July 2015
I'm about to order another 2 jars of this. This cream is fantastic! Great value for money and does not clog or irritate the skin at all. Hydrates ,soaks in easily,has really good texture. I'm 31 and fight acne for 10 years (caused by awful eating habits 10 years ago and burning out my body overworking). My skin is finally clearing out and seems for good. I can't praise only this cream because I changed my diet dramatically a couple of months ago, do some detoxes,move a lot but anyway nothing else worked that well on my skin. I had fantastic experience as teenager with my grandma's homemade calendula cream with propolis so I gave this one a go and every time I apply it I mix it with couple drops of propolis. I also tone my skin with witch hazel cleanser and also am on BOO teatox. I think all these factors mixed together do the job for me.
When I got the cream I was a little disappointed that is was not of bright clementine colour as I heard that good calendula cream (my grand mum's was) should be of this colour but the results after use convinced me. I have tried also different brands of calendula cream here in UK before but none of them was so good. Hope it helped somehow.
on 16 August 2010
This cream is amazing! I had to write about it! My 2 year old got impetigo from his older brother now that was cleared up with antibiotics and steroid cream, but my little one had a bad reaction to the cream (it burnt his skin) and the antibiotics didn't work so i did a little hunting online and found calendula cream can get rid of every skin complaint under the sun but it has to be made of natural stuff as well as the calendula and this is just the stuff! within a week it got rid of what the doctors couldnt get rid off..i will be using this cream for every skin complaint we get in my household from now on!
on 7 October 2011
GOOD CALENDULA CREAM, JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. I USE IT AS A NIGHT CREAM 3X A WEEK AND MY SKIN IS MUCH SMOOTHER THAN BEFORE.
on 13 June 2016
I bought this cream as I had heard all good things about Calendula. I suffer from Jock itch, as I do a lot of training and get flair ups in hot weather. I have been using the cream, which seemed to ease off the itching, but then I found the cream started to make the condition worse than before and I have had to stop using it. I am now looking for another option, really not sure what this type of cream does well.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 August 2015
After over a year of terrible skin irritations stemming from antibiotics, one day of use and it has made all the difference in the world! ONE DAY AND I'M NOT TRYING TO CLAW MY SKIN OFF! Bless you and your children's children!
on 13 June 2016
I am happy with this product; it soothes and heals. I have only given 4 stars due to what I consider to be high postage costs to France - £10 for such a small item. I have paid far less for much larger things. I did contact the seller in this regard and did receive a courteous answer, but still feel that £10 is way overpriced. That aside, it is a good product
on 12 May 2016
Fantastic cream. Nothing else works as fast to clear up any sores or scars. Leaves skin looking clearer and feeling soft. Just about to order my second jar. Would highly recommend for scarring and any other skin complaints.
on 12 March 2016
Bought this recently as I seen people recommending this for eczema, I used it alone for a few days and found that it really dried my skin out (I have quite serious dry eczema and dry skin) so I've started mixing it with my usual cream and found that both work quite nicely together as they have good elements. I don't know if I would consider buying again but I will get to the bottom of the tub. I've seen it works for some people but for those with properly dry skin I might not recommend this although for the price it might be worth a shot if you're looking.
on 3 September 2012
this cream is very good for dry skin and eczema. however it needs to be applied about two to three times a day. Before you can experience any real benefits
on 20 May 2012
I received this cream and was horrified to see that there was no ingredients on the jar! Nothing with it at all. You could literally be putting anything on your skin.