5.0 out of 5 stars Superb
I've been using these speakers daily for about a month, and I'm pretty impressed with them. I have spotify on my phone (android) and I mostly use the speakers to listen to spotify without booting up the computer etc.

The sound quality is really good over bluetooth, and also I have connected my TV to the speakers via the line in socket, because they sound way...
Published on 2 Sep 2010 by N. Gallagher

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as a compact portable device
I strongly recommend you know what you want before buying.

I wanted a portable (ie rechargeable or at least, battery powered like the D100) dock for my iPhone 3GS. I also like bass and good clarity with reasonable volume, so after reading many reviews I went for this one by Creative (I will add that I have bought Creative stuff before and always been impressed,...
Published on 14 Mar 2011 by Blah de Blah de Blah

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 18 Feb 2012
Couldn't be happier with the product it was well within my price range and easily punches way above its weight, works great with both my ipad and my phone really good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Jan 2012
These speakers are an excellent choice for those seeking a minimum fuss, wireless solution.

They are really easy to use and have superb sound quality (well good enough for my bedroom and the odd house party).

The range is fairly decent, with my iPhone4 anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Performer, 5 Jan 2011
K. Wilkinson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative D100 Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Aux-in - Black (Electronics)
Bought this as a Christmas present for a friend. He is highly delighted with its performance and ease of set-up. I have heard it, albeit briefly, and the sound quality is very good indeed. Might get one for myself now!

1.0 out of 5 stars Safety problems and poor customer service, 27 Dec 2012
Jarbi (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought one of these for my son for Christmas. It arrived in good time. But when plugged into the mains for the first time the plug/transformer went bang, gave off sparks, blew apart and blew the fuse in the house. It is a safety hazard and could, in other circumstances have caused a fire. The speaker itself was not damaged and worked well with batteries - so not problems there.
I contacted HD-Computer, sending them a photo of the damaged plug/transformer. They replied that it was not supplied by them and that I should get in touch with the manufacturer. So I sent them another photo with the cover plainly saying "Creative" in view. They replied saying that I should package it carefully and post it to them, but no mention of their covering the postage. You would have thought that with such a manifestly defective and dangerous component their customer relations would have better. If you buy one, I hope you have better luck!

For some obscure reason, Amazon seems to think I am in Miami. This was bought through Amazon, UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little speaker system, 14 May 2012
Cute speaker system. Produces great sound for listening to music, watching DVDs etc... and comes in a great colour too! I love the green, but I bought it coz my Brother had one and he loved his (and he's much more discerning than I when it comes to technology) - and he has the blue which is also awesome!

So easy to use and conveniently wireless (though my computer needed a bluetooth adapter).

Brilliantly light, genuinely portable, has a well designed hand-sized hole in the back for carrying and feels rugged enough that you're not scared of breaking it if you bung it in your car.

Perfect! Especially given the price!

(I'm not sure that I've ever given a review on Amazon before, but felt that this product waranted it!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 28 April 2012
Jancis Seear (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
I just got myself an iPad and already owned an iPhone and laptop which also have Bluetooth and wanted something to listen to my music louder on. I find these amazing quality for the price. The bass on it is really good considering the price and size of i, it connects really easily to my iPad, iPhone and Laptop and they look lovely! So pleased I got this now, I was slightly unsure because of some of the reviews but I Looooove my new speakers! I've listen to Beyonce through to Skrillex and it all sounds brilliant to me! :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 Oct 2011
Very good speakers, with only a slight distortion of high frequencies at high volume; of course are not comparable to a high level sound system, but in my opinion the D100 offers good value for its price. BT range is good, pairing is kept without problems with speakers at ~8m away from the PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the money, 15 Jun 2011
Tried out some wireless speakers but they interfered with the wi-fi connection. Ageing laptop didn't have bluetooth but that was easily sorted for a fiver with this:

JSG Bluetoth Dongle Adapter 2.0+EDR Plug and Play FREE P&P 1ST CLASS ROYAL MAIL

Speakers work perfectly, with a good range in an old house with thick walls. Easy to carry about from room to room with a very acceptable sound quality for the price. Perfect for Spotify, catching up with radio programmes etc. And they're pretty in green!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box., 19 May 2011
S. Horrigan "Shaun" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I always have liked Creative products ever since I had one of the first Sound Blaster sound cards many years ago. Even now my PC has a rather old but still rather wonderful set of Creative Gigaworks s750 700 watt RMS speakers attached to it that have been performing faultlessly for almost seven years!

This set of speakers however is a totally different beast. I have recently linked my Android phone to my Buffalo LinkStation using the rather brilliant and free ES File Explorer. This gave me full streaming access to all the music I have stored on my network without actually copying the tracks onto my phone (whilst I am in the house only of course). My next idea was to get some wireless speakers for the bedroom and to use the phone to stream the music to the speakers. I thought this would be perfect for background music whilst I was reading my Kindle.

This set of speakers is absolutely perfect for this task. The sound quality is more than acceptable, they are quite loud enough for a bedroom and even have a reasonable degree of base response. Pairing with my Android phone took seconds and seconds later I was playing music entirely by wireless direct from my network drive.

Overall: 5 stars without a doubt! This product did exactly what I wanted it to. It looks more expensive than it is, sounds good and is totally portable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to setup, good value, no mute button, 2 Dec 2011
The title sums it up for me - I am using at as in internet radio paired to an Andoid phone. Works well, but would benefit from a mute button or just an old fashioned rotary volume rather than buttons for up/down (that take far too long to silence the thing, as does opening the phone, turning on the screen, and finding a mute button in the app).

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›