5.0 out of 5 stars Dreams really can come true
Published on 5 May 2012 by Quitegeist

1.0 out of 5 stars won't be buying anything ever again
I misunderstood the description of the product as an 18" foil and was killed in a swordfight. Shame on you.
Published on 5 April 2011 by Steve Maloney

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreams really can come true, 5 May 2012
Quitegeist (Bolton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aluminium Foil 18" (450mm x 75m) - industrial size for your kitchen or professional establishment (Misc.)
In many ways, I was raised by the cinema of the 80s. I was an especially big fan of the film Robocop. "One day," I would think, "I too will be a Robot police officer". As the years went by and I grew older, and the hopeful dreams of my childhood vanished into the distance, I resigned myself to the fact that being a robot was not a realistic life goal and devoted myself with single-minded determination to becoming a law enforcement officer. After years of hard work and sacrifice I was awarded my badge, and with my first police officer wage I decided to treat myself to a few DVDs from Amazon. It was then I saw the product that would change my life forever- Vogue Aluminium Foil.

Thanks to Vogue Aluminium Foil, which measures a hedonistic 75 metres and glistens with the hypnotising shimmer of a moonlit desert oasis caught by a breeze, the dreams of my childhood have now been realised. When I wrap my naked body in this lush, extravagant foil I feel transformed, and I wander the streets, mostly at night, fighting crime. While my official position as a member of the police has been revoked as a direct result of these actions, my current life as a robot vigilante is far more rewarding. Dreams really can come true.

Thankyou, Vogue Aluminium Foil. 5 stars. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for hat making, 1 April 2011
By far the best for making aluminium shield hats to ward off aliens. The extra shininess of this top grade foil means that their probe rays are deflected back with stunning accuracy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for time travel, 3 April 2011
S Marciano (London) - See all my reviews
This product is fantastic for protection against radiation when travelling through worm holes. I usually put on a double layer just to be sure, but this stuff is so strong you could probably just think about wearing it and you will come out in 2137 without a scratch. I haven't gone further than a couple of hundred years yet but no doubt it will hold up under the sternest of tests.

Note - for travelling back in time you will need the shiny side facing in... like when you cook sausages

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent insulator, 2 April 2011
This foil is absolutely ideal for lining the surface of my shuttle for re-entry into Earth's atmosphere. I've used it time and time again and it always stands up to scrutiny.
Also, I wrap my sandwiches in it. It's fine for that too...

1.0 out of 5 stars won't be buying anything ever again, 5 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Foil-tastic!, 1 April 2011
I love this product, I've used it to wrap around most of my belongings (phone, shoes, car, cat) and now everyone thinks I'm well rich because I own loads of silver things. It even got me a wife.

If you don't like silver things, then you can scrunch it up and bake it in things and then watch people's faces when they bite down on it with their fillings!

Good times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for April Fools, 2 April 2011
The other night when my wife went to bed I whipped out this huge roll of tin foil and wrapped all the furniture in it. I then got a marker and drew crease lines on my face and put on some old man clothes.
When she came down the next morning I pretended that it was 100 years in the future and that she'd been asleep all that time.
It was so funny, I wet myself laughing. Thanks to the tin foil I didn't dampen the sofa, double win!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds a new dimension to cooking, 2 April 2011
For so long I've been limited in my meat choices due to inadequately sized foil. Well not any longer. Since discovering this foil I've branched out. Last Sunday we had swan, tonight I've got a couple of sheep wrapped and ready to wedge into the oven and tomorrow I'm going to raid the local zoo and steal me an ostrich.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superbly Reflective!, 6 May 2012
I used to live in a student room (St. Catz, Oxford) where the southish-facing wall was entirely window, and it was hell in the Summer term, so I constructed a reflective horizontal roller-blind from this product which allowed me to sleep well into the middle of the afternoon...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome to the Sauce., 4 April 2011
This is way better than the ordinary foil. I always carry a roll around with me, in case of foil related emergencies.