on 5 May 2012
In many ways, I was raised by the cinema of the 80s. I was an especially big fan of the film Robocop. "One day," I would think, "I too will be a Robot police officer". As the years went by and I grew older, and the hopeful dreams of my childhood vanished into the distance, I resigned myself to the fact that being a robot was not a realistic life goal and devoted myself with single-minded determination to becoming a law enforcement officer. After years of hard work and sacrifice I was awarded my badge, and with my first police officer wage I decided to treat myself to a few DVDs from Amazon. It was then I saw the product that would change my life forever- Vogue Aluminium Foil.

Thanks to Vogue Aluminium Foil, which measures a hedonistic 75 metres and glistens with the hypnotising shimmer of a moonlit desert oasis caught by a breeze, the dreams of my childhood have now been realised. When I wrap my naked body in this lush, extravagant foil I feel transformed, and I wander the streets, mostly at night, fighting crime. While my official position as a member of the police has been revoked as a direct result of these actions, my current life as a robot vigilante is far more rewarding. Dreams really can come true.

Thankyou, Vogue Aluminium Foil. 5 stars. Highly recommended.
77 comments|432 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 April 2011
By far the best for making aluminium shield hats to ward off aliens. The extra shininess of this top grade foil means that their probe rays are deflected back with stunning accuracy.
22 comments|407 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 April 2011
It has recently come to my attention that the Government employs a special psychic unit, assembled solely for the purpose of reading and stealing my thoughts. They know my mind holds the deepest secrets of the universe, potentially capable of bringing forth the destruction of the entire universe if used in the wrong hands.
But I could not let the Government put their grubby filthy hands on my precious thoughts! I did not know what to do, as I felt every fleeting thought being intercepted and torn away from my poor fragile brain.
Finally I came across this fine product - 18" Aluminium Foil - Industrial size! How did I not think of it before! (I am actually glad I hadn't, since the stinking Government would probably steal the thought before I'd had a chance to register it!)
I fashioned a set of beautiful Foil hats - one for every possible occasion: casual wear, important meetings at the office, taking the kids to school, operating heavy machinery etc.
The beautiful, high quality foil deflects the psychic rays emitted by the Government's agents, and my thoughts remain deliciously mine! ALL MINE!
I cannot recommend this product enough. If your mind holds the secrets to all existence, you cannot afford to be without it! Buy it now!
on 4 April 2011
This is way better than the ordinary foil. I always carry a roll around with me, in case of foil related emergencies.
on 9 September 2013
I received this foil as a gift recently and chortled in disgust... I have now realised that my jest was misplaced, after carefully wrapping all my one pence coins with this spectacular matter they are now cleverly disguised as five pence's! Oh what joy!
on 10 May 2013
I bought this for my son - my late son - who was perhaps the most surprised of us all by the very poor standard of this foil at its first and last outing at his fencing class. Lesson learnt...never scrimp on quality when it comes to weaponry.
22 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2011
For so long I've been limited in my meat choices due to inadequately sized foil. Well not any longer. Since discovering this foil I've branched out. Last Sunday we had swan, tonight I've got a couple of sheep wrapped and ready to wedge into the oven and tomorrow I'm going to raid the local zoo and steal me an ostrich.
22 comments|215 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2011
This foil is absolutely ideal for lining the surface of my shuttle for re-entry into Earth's atmosphere. I've used it time and time again and it always stands up to scrutiny.
Also, I wrap my sandwiches in it. It's fine for that too...
22 comments|166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2011
The other night when my wife went to bed I whipped out this huge roll of tin foil and wrapped all the furniture in it. I then got a marker and drew crease lines on my face and put on some old man clothes.
When she came down the next morning I pretended that it was 100 years in the future and that she'd been asleep all that time.
It was so funny, I wet myself laughing. Thanks to the tin foil I didn't dampen the sofa, double win!
11 comment|254 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 April 2011
I misunderstood the description of the product as an 18" foil and was killed in a swordfight. Shame on you.
33 comments|345 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse