5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product
Published 5 months ago by Benjamin Combes

3.0 out of 5 stars Helped for a bit then symptoms came back
Published 29 days ago by mistica

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Total Candida Defence - 100% natural candida / yeast treatment - (60 Vegi Caps)... (Personal Care)
I found this product after suffering from oral thrush in February. The infection was a direct result of multiple rounds of antibiotics for a gum infection (four short courses over the period of a year). The antibiotics had killed my good bacteria allowing yeast to flourish. Add to this that i was so tired that I had been fueling myself with sugar and pastries which was a disaster. After a few days in bed these pills helped enormously and I was able to return to work and get on with my life. I would highly recommend them. Forget the creams and gels they do not get rid of the problem medium-term.

I took three a day for four weeks, two a day for three weeks, and one a day for three weeks. I am now completely off the pills and feel a whole lot better. The pills work best on a low sugar and low yeast diet. I have found that I have managed to keep this up e.g. little or no wheat bread and no pasta. I still have a few beers at the weekend and glasses of wine. I feel a lot healthier (my gums are back to normal too) which is a direct result of this product and improved oral hygiene - candida can cause gum problems too so I was in a vicious circle of sorts.

If you think you might have candida at all please try these - they made a massive difference to me. The guy at Silvertown customer services was very helpful too. I would also recommend eating anti-fungal foods e.g. lemon and lime juice, garlic, olives, onion, and coconut (milk, oil, macaroons - whatever!).

I hope these work for you. They have been fantastic for me.

Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars Hallelujah, 7 Dec 2013
Thank god. I have suffered with thrush for well over a year now. After being to the doctors and having god knows how many tests and getting the usual prescriptions and still going back and being told candida was still present and this was normal I was beginning to feel a bit deflated. It certainly did not feel normal and since its my body I think I should know. I gave up with doctors and did my own research and after a few clicks I learnt a lot about thrush I also began to panic that maybe I had something a lot worse till I came across the symptoms of candida. I read that you can become immune to normal prescription remedies if you've take them too often and I'd say every other week for a year was too often. I read about natural remedies and eventually ended up here and thank god I did. Once these little beauties arrived I felt normal for the first time in a year after 3 days. When I first saw the price I was a bit reluctant but this was probably going to work out less than prescriptions I'd have to pay for so my mum told me I'd be mad not to put them in my basket.
Candida defence has literally given me back my confidence and stopped the irritation, discomfort and depression that came with having constant thrush.
I cannot stress enough anyone that suffers with thrush has to buy these today. Stop going to the doctors and being told the same thing and paying for prescriptions that will no longer work for you.
If I've helped one more person by convincing them to get these it was worth writing this essay since I never usually bother to write reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can honestly say I feel fantastic. After suffering with candida build up for quite ..., 5 Sep 2014
Mrs. C. Thomas "Old Age Pensioner" (Blackpool. England) - See all my reviews
What a difference these capsules have made. Following the regime of 3 a day for 4 weeks then reducing it to 2 a day for 2 weeks then finally 1 a day as a maintenance dose. I can honestly say I feel fantastic. After suffering with candida build up for quite a while I decided to give these a try and I have not been disappointed.
With a slight alteration to my diet I have succeeded in getting rid of: Bloating, digestive problems, tiredness, mouth ulcers, excess weight, dry ears, nail fungus and dry skin. It is not an overnight cure but if you give it time and follow the course then you to can improve your health. I would recommend them whole heartedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars little miracles, 17 Sep 2013
i tried a few others on amazon, and have found a leap of a difference with these, energy levels up brian fogg gone sugar cravings gone , no more night feeding and even sleeping better, brilliant .

3.0 out of 5 stars Helped for a bit then symptoms came back, 29 Oct 2014
I have been a candida sufferer for 3 years with severe allergy symptoms to almost all food (runny nose, sneezing, itchy throat,nose and ears ) also have huge bloating, anxiety and constipation problems and many other things that are definitely not normal. So after trying a lot of different natural remedies like Pau D'Arco, Cat's Claw, Black Walnut hulls, garlic pills, psylium and bentonite clay, then tried water enemas and nothing really helped to recover completely, the symptoms would be weaker but after you stop taking all the stuff they would come back again. This product was same in this case, but was perhaps most effective to compare with others. I believe that the variety of ingredients in here is playing a good role. However I think the formula is still not quite there yet if you have sever symptoms like me.

So I was doing a lot of research and hope this review will help others and save some time and money researching too.

My findings are that it could be parasites, since they go hand in hand with candida they need to be killed first, otherwise candida will be coming back. And as we know all of us have them, they are so easy to pick up especially if you have or had pets. Not necessarily worms that we can see, there are 70% microscopic ones that we might not even suspect about. Their job is to be undetected therefore doctors mostly miss them out. So I found Humaworm formula and ordered it today. I am not sure if it will work but I really liked that it contains of 25 ingredients of which some kills adult parasites, some kills eggs, some helps to get rid of their toxins and some supports bowel movement and colon. Sounds logical to me and I couldn't find any better formulas to buy. Will see how it goes, if I come out candida free or not after 30 days of Humaworm cleanse. I will be describing my cleanse on my blog http://candidadefence.blogspot.co.uk/

Just so you know I am not promoting any products here or anything, I wanna recover and if possible help others, if you want you can get in touch with me and ask questions even tho I am not a doctor or anything. I just have been experimenting with my treatments and hoping something will help. I only practise natural remedies since my liver is not in the best shape to take chemical drugs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally did the trick., 10 Oct 2014
Having suffered from thrush once or twice a year, it progressed to almost monthly. I took 6 courses of treatment in a row, used creams and pessaries and who knows what else. It would work initally but then come back.

I then started to get small tears in my skin, not thrush, and sex wasn't on the agenda because my skin would get irritated and sore.

After reading about candida - which no doctor suggested - i felt this matched my symptoms more than anything else. I then came across these pills and after reading the reviews i decided to give them a shot. Having now been on them 6 weeks i am amazed at what a difference they have made. My skin has completely gone back to normal. No more thrush, or signs of thrush, no more irritating painful cuts in my skin and no more itchy feeling. A completely 180° change as far as I'm concerned. I haven't changed my diet or lost weight or anything else but all the other symptoms have gone.

That said, i intend to keep taking the pills for a few months yet (3 times a day currently) and I believe i may have to consider a few changes to my diet if i want to stop any chance of it reoccurring when i do stop.

Anyway this was a big deal for me, it was affecting my life more than i realised and now my sex life is back to being fab, which is... fab :-)

Obviously everyone is different and i can't say what will work for you, but if you recognise the symptoms other people describe then i would suggest giving it a shot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable that I've suffered all these years and didn't think to take something like this!, 8 Aug 2012
These are a God send. I no longer feel bloated. I don't even feel thrush is on the verge of coming back, like it always has been for goodness how many years. My thrush was as regular as my periods. It's driven me mad for years. Now, I seem to have lost a little weight, because these tablets seem to have made me 'regular' - I probably only used to go once or twice at best a week, now I'm every day. I feel totally cleansed inside - I can actually feel it. No thrush for 3months now - I am absolutely mortified at myself, for letting myself suffer for so many years. These tablets are well worth the buy. I took 3 a day (morning, lunch and dinner) for 3wks, then slowly reduced it over the next couple weeks to 1 a day. I am conscious now of diet - I make sure I eat raw onion if I can get away with it, in a salad, I don't eat bread and sugar foods are kept to a minimum. My carb intake has reduced too, replacing potatoes with sweet potatoes and rice/pasta to wholewheat. I have not gone on any strict diet - so every now and again I'll allow myself a sandwich, the odd icecream, and really, I'm not missing anything. I'm actually eating more. I always missed breakfast, but now I eat a banana or some scrambled eggs (I'm keeping off the cereal - too many carbs and sugar - bad combination and yeast would LOVE that) and like I said, with the help of the tablets and a TINY variation to my food intake has been an absolute life changer. I know it is the tablets alone, that have rid my body of the thrush.

5.0 out of 5 stars These work and they don't cost a fortune..., 19 July 2014
I have severe systemic candida and a poorly functioning liver, also quite severe thrush, since taking Candida Defence for two months now my thrush is non- existent, my skin all over looks great, my digestion is 90% improved, I used to have terrible mouth ulcers which drove me mad! Now my mouth is smooth and all healthy inside again, I have lost a little weight I'm 49 and back to my weight that I was in my twenties, so I feel good about how I look as well
Now you don't make an omelette without breaking some eggs, that means there will be some discomfort along the way, don't be a wimp... suck it up stay the course and you will be the beneficiary of your own effort and patients, remember we are responsible for our health, in other words like me you got yourself into this by not taking enough care of your health and even though you probably though you were, so it’s not going to be completely effortless to get back to normal health again
For me I had quite bad die off and I would imagine most people will experience this to some extent depending on your personal state of health and for the first couple of weeks but gradually reducing down as your system gets used to them, that’s not to say you won't feel initial improvement as well, you will I assure you!
Now what is die off I hear you cry? Well the bad bacteria in your gut and throughout your body is being killed off and this leaves behind toxins and your system needs to get rid of these toxins, a bit like drinking too much alcohol and your liver is struggling to clean out your blood, especially if your liver function as in my case is not on top form due to the candida problem
You can help your liver by drinking lots of filtered water or as I do occasionally take a supplement like livercare, this really does clear your head! And make you feel more energised
If on the other hand your liver is fighting fit you might not get the die off so bad as I did but in any event you can overcome it and as time goes on your immune system gets stronger, your liver gets stronger, you barely see any side effects at all and your health overall will improve
The way I feel now is terrific and I can hardly remember the ill effects that I had to begin with, just remember (if ) you feel a bit off to start with on these then drink plenty of water (help your liver) it’s amazing how much this helps and gives you that much more confidence to continue as I did and now I will be ordering theses again and again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet, 18 April 2013
Works sooo well, tried a lot of product but this definitely tops it all. Bv sufferers should get this. Amzing

4.0 out of 5 stars Give Candida Defence a try, you wont be dissapointed., 21 Aug 2014
I have had what I think is Candida for some years. It took me a long time before I mentioned it to a doctor and they just gave me a thrush tablet - I had tried to purchase one from a chemist but they refused to sell one too me being over 60 for some strange reason. I started taking Candida Defence a few weeks ago and I have to say I have felt so much better though I still get a bit of itching in the night so I am going to carry on and will order another supply just to keep up the defence. I am grateful for the reviews I read which decided I must try this product - I am not quite there yet but I feel so much better. I recommend you give them a try.