5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Flag
This flag will be flown in August for my daughter's birthday. I think it is a cool idea to fly a flag on someone's birthday. Again excellent service.
Published 24 months ago by Brenda Wincell

3.0 out of 5 stars Party Flag
Bought this to fly on our caravan when one of our birthdays the quality is as expected and weve had fun putting this up for people s birthdays on site
Published 16 months ago by nicola buckenham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Flag, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Large Happy Birthday Party flag. 5ft x 3ft with 2 metal eyelets. (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Happy Birthday Party Flag, 26 Dec. 2012
The Flag was large, bright, colourful and strong. it looked great on my flag pole, displaying party time for all to see!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flag, 8 May 2014
Quick and well packaged as usual, brilliant invention and does just as it says on the advert!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday, 2 May 2014
Great flag for our sons birthday who's 22. Every one in our road loves all the different types of flags that we put up for different occasions. Brilliant

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun flag, 19 Feb. 2014
we should celebrate occasions more than we do - like the americans with flags outside on all occasions. this is a little bit flimsy but as it's only out for a day at a time it's just fine. jolly and fun and nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Party Flag, 5 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Birthday Flag, 8 Oct. 2013
I'm so pleased I was told about these flags as I had no idea they were available. they cause a lot of fun with our friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the right occasion, 18 Jun. 2013
We often have birthday parties in our local public hall so this happy flag should add another happy touch to celebrations. It won't last a lifetime but will be fun shortterm and for the price it's unbeatable.

5.0 out of 5 stars flag, 28 May 2013
very nice got as a surprize for my daughters 13 birthday in august so had a look and hide it away

4.0 out of 5 stars I wanted a birthday flag, 14 Feb. 2013
I wanted a birthday flag so bought this one. I like it and would recomend it for the quality, value and customer service

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›