Format: DVD|Change
Price:£5.62+ £1.26 shipping

on 8 June 2015
Addresses important issues around understanding mental ill-health and common misconceptions. Can we really understand the private hell of such conditions? I liked the five "quick fixes" (not) ... however I do I like the five reasons for living. Choose life. Tackling stigma around mental ill-health remains an on-going challenge. I think we need to work much more with our young people. The film brings out the value of peer support and I believe there is very much a role for peer educators here. Congratulations to Ashley, all the cast and the production team for bravely and sensitively producing this film. I hope it can reach wide audiences perhaps through festivals such as the annual Mental Health Arts and Film Festival in Scotland.
on 23 November 2014
I enjoyed this so much. It is sad but so true. People who don't know Depression etc think people are mental. Not true. I suffer with all this and was absolutely taken with this movie. A very good movie to watch even if you don't have those types of illnesses. AngieB
on 4 July 2014
So relateable, If you have suffered from depression you will really pick up on all the small details, this film shows depression as the physical and mental illness that it is, not just somebody suffering from low mood. Great for awareness.
on 29 March 2015
Astonishingly honest account about depression and suicide. Would have been nice to have had an alternative ending without the use of ECT. Ashley Judd was incredible.
on 12 January 2014
ashley judd play a depressive women and she play so well she is astonishing
so the movie is not for depressif peoples
2 hour of crying screaming bat feelings bad everything
but i liked it too much this a masterpiece movie in its kind
the picture is so good and the sound only 5.1 but really good too