Format: DVD|Change

on 13 August 2010
This is a fantastic DVD for all Angelina fans. My 3-year old daughter rarely sits still for long but she is glued to this whenever it is on. The stories are all fairly short with a life lesson at the heart of them wonderfully presented by the lovable characters featured. This DVD is great value for money and a delight to watch together.
on 11 January 2011
My three year old daughter loves this DVD. To dance is any little girls dream and to watch the stories of Angelina is really enjoyable.
on 28 April 2011
My little girl is obsessed with ballet, she is always in her tutu dancing and twirling, so this DVD made her day! Now we are watching it over and over again :)
on 1 January 2013
My daughter loves this DVD. She even uses a dressing gown belt as a tail as she copies Angelina through her dance lessons.
on 14 January 2012
We bought this for my daughter at Xmas, one of three different Angelina DVD's. She has watched it (and the other two!) repeatedly and it's extremely good value for the price.
on 11 January 2012
my daughter loves angelina ballerina so when i saw this dvd i knew i had to order it! it came ontime and my daughter enjoys watching it over and over again
on 30 December 2012
my grandughter loves it.good storylines, good animation not all americanised. very suitable for young children.I recomend it to all young girls
on 3 January 2013
Bought for my granddaughter who loves this but I couldn't go wrong as she loves anything that is Angelina Ballerina.
on 2 January 2012
Bought it family as part of Xmas present arrived in enough time to send on with other goods not watched it myself
on 12 March 2013
Needed it for work, great DVD very useful, fast service, great quality, had no problems with this item at all