Platform: Xbox 360|Change

on 10 January 2011
excellent game, great fun, original, great graphics and story. Can't recommend the game highly enough - what a pity it was not marketed better as it really is a top game.
on 16 February 2012
Great game. I bought this when it first came out and completed it in hours.. I loved it so much I have bought it for my uncle. Who agrees its awesome!
on 26 May 2014
Working very fine.
Timely matter.

Will recomand for sure ! Profesionnalism most welcome. Game finished and no problem at all.
on 16 January 2014
My son is enjoying the game. Tried the sample of Enslaved; thoroughly enjoyed it so bought the game . Bought with money he got at Xmas .
on 8 June 2014
I liked. It's some sort of platform game. Maybe for somebody it will be to easy. Limited movements and some sort of repetitive .
on 1 December 2010
This is a game I wanted to like from the time I received it and for quite a while I did. Great story, great visuals, great characters. Nice various mix of game styles, from combat to platforming.

Then I reached chapter 9 - there is a sequence which is so bad that it is lucky my TV, xbox and house survived! This sequence involves chasing a robot dog that is about to kill Trip your female companion. I died over and over and over... to the point where I almost stopped playing. I am hardened veteran gamer and this tried my patience to the limit. It was not through skill but luck that I managed to complete this section. Took me close to 100 attempts to get it. There is also a similar chase sequence with a robot rhino in Chapter 11... similarly frustrating. If it wasn't for these two sequences I would have said "great game". However, I know there are many people out there who will just give up at these sequences. I write this to warn you.

The other thing about this game that is annoying is how short it is. I largely completed the game in a weekend and as I mentioned, the two really annoying sections put me right off replaying it. There are much more consistant games out there.
on 27 December 2014
Bought as a Christmas present for my son who I see infrequently,as he asked me for it I assume he will like it
on 25 February 2013
Would recommend. If you are looking for a great story and a very enjoyable game this is it. Buy it.
on 8 March 2013
a good game , the grapich is not too bad , and the story is interesting , i liked the final ,
on 27 November 2012
I am very happy with my item and will be buying from again in the future when need be. Thanks