on 9 February 2015
I am sorry that I have had to give such a poor review but the discs simply would not format on my Blu Ray recorder (Panasonic). Each disc hung at 67% while formatting, despite several attempts. I tried some of my other brands, thinking it may have been down to the recorder but they all (TDK, Verbatim and Panasonic) worked fine. Perhaps it was just a bad batch. The price, delivery times and Amazon's response were excellent. It is a shame that I had to return them.
on 15 January 2016
These dual layer recordable blu-ray discs arrived much sooner than expected, and were very well packaged. I have just used the last one and can confirm that all 5 discs have burnt with no problems whatsoever. As such, I would highly recommend them to any potential buyer,without hesitation. Each disc is in it's own slimline case.
on 5 November 2015
I already tried 4 out of the 5 discs.
One for data, I didn't test it to see if it works well or not.
And three discs were tested with Bluray backups.
One disc worked perfectly with the one movie I tried it with.

The other 2 didn't work well (tested with 3 or 4 movies), the different movies always crashed after around 1h30 or 1h40, which is more or less where the second layer starts.
The movies work again if you jump forward 10 minutes, once you're well within the 2nd layer.
I tried everything, full erase again, burning at 1x instead of 2x (didn't work).

I gave 2 stars because one disc is working, but this is really a bad quality product, I should just stick to Verbatim.

Do not buy.
on 6 September 2013
Did exactly what I expected, 5 bd-re discs each having 50 gb storage very good value.
Would thoroughly recommend to anyone.
on 11 April 2014
Brilliant discs. problems none? recorded so far with XP Pro & Win 7,using Nero & Cyber link Programmes,& recorded computer data backup
on 8 March 2016
Cannot fault. Burnt ten bluray movies so far using these not one failure. People giving disks bad feedback when it's really down to there burning software or lack of AAC removal
on 10 August 2013
The discs where good, because very good thanks, they done the job with out any problem's..

I may even buy some more in the future..

Thankyou
on 2 August 2013
I brought these disks as I trust TDK. I haven't been disappointed. It makes so much sense to be able to reuse disks and saves a few bob at the same time!
on 5 August 2013
I was at first worried about the simple packaging, although I have only used one five discs it has worked perfectly with out any problems
on 16 December 2013
Very poor quality, only one of the five still works without causing read/write errors.