Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 20 January 2013
What more could Scott do with the trilogy that was so terrific? Bring in new characters, new ideas and brilliant new twists that's what. This book is fantastic for anyone who read and loved the three books previous to this and even for people who haven't read Uglies, Pretties or Specials. Terrific book.
on 8 August 2013
I'm SO glad to finish this book finally, it made me feel like a bubblehead.

I enjoyed Tally's story in the Trilogy books, although when Tally went 'brain-missing' I became slightly bored of the book. Having to deal with terrible teenage language such as 'bubbly' was difficult enough to read...
But Aya's story in this book just did not work at all. I personally found it very boring and dramatic yet very predictable. It was to much of an easy read and the scenery and objectives weren't explained enough. Also, I could not deal with the words 'aya-chan, bubbly, bogus, thrill-making' etc.

But, then again, I definitely think this book did not appeal to me as much as I enjoy a little more character and maturity in teen fiction.
on 23 August 2013
The original trilogy was enjoyably holiday readable however this book is more of a complete new story line which just happens to have a few characters of the trilogy drop in during the last few chapters. Disappointing, a book to far.
on 25 January 2014
I have all the books in this series (Uglies) and this one is as good as all the rest. If you like distopian stories like The Hunger Games you'll like this too!
on 7 December 2013
A the beginning of the novel it is very good and exciting. however, as the story progresses it gets a bit boring and repetitive and at times confusing.
on 1 March 2015
I've read all the previous books linked to this one and they really are a great read futuristic take on before the hunger games began 👍
on 17 February 2013
Great book! I'd been wanting to get it for ages but could never find in shops so I'm glad I finally decided to order it online!
on 14 April 2013
Really good ending to the series, shame it doesn't have the same style cover as the others but still :P yeah well worth it :)
on 21 April 2014
Bought as a present. The recipient reporting reports that it is a good read, held interest, recommend to others? Absolutely
on 30 November 2012
This was a good book to read. Quite an easy read I thought but definitely enjoyable
Would recommend to anyone