5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well for a good price.
This is a very cheap filter that fits on all lenses with a 52mm thread. Despite the cheap price the built quality isn't cheap at all. The product is made from glass with an aluminium frame and screws easily and securely onto the lens. You won't have any problems with the thread on this filter.
I have not seen any degradation of image quality whilst using this...
Published on 20 Feb 2011 by Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what I ned it to.
I bought this filter because I wanted something cheap and cheerful simply to protect the final element of my lens. This is so cheap that it's disposable and I think that I might even buy a replacement before I need it.
Published on 4 Sep 2012 by Jester

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well for a good price., 20 Feb 2011
This review is from: Neewer 52mm Ultra-violet UV Protection Filter for Canon Nikon Sony Olympus and Other Digital SLR Camera Lens with 52mm Filter Thread (Electronics)
I have not seen any degradation of image quality whilst using this filter.
This filter isn't a multi-coated filter and the general fact about filters without multi-coating is that they can produce glare when you shoot directly into the sun, all i can say for that one is don't try to photograph the sun!!
I highly recommend this filter to protect your lenses from everyday use so bag yourself a bargain! This filter is much cheaper than the leading brands and is essentially the same product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Nikon D3200 with 18-55mm zoom, 17 Nov 2012
The Nikor 18-55mm zoom lens, often provided as a package with the D3200 body, has a vulnerable 52mm internal thread for mounting filters or lens hoods. This UV filter provides a very cost-effective way of protecting the lens surface, and the thread, whilst adding only about 6.5mm to the overall length of the lens, and a few grams to the weight.

It is very easy to cross-thread when fitting accessories to the front of a camera when you are in a hurry, or your hands or cold. So, if you make a hash of fitting additional filters or lens hoods, and damage the thread, you only need to buy another UV filter. The lead-in on both threads on this filter is excellent, so reducing the risk of a crossed thread.

5.0 out of 5 stars lens cover, 5 Nov 2010
I have purchased two of these lens covers as a protection and they really live up to the job

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and does the job - Nikon D3200, 28 Jan 2014
Musicfan (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Bought these for my new camera and 2 lenses. I read that they were essentail to protect the lenses. i was a little dubious looking at how cheap these were but as the feedback was good, I decided to give it a go. I am pleased I did. The lense has a feel of quality. It certainly doe snot feel as cheap as some of the more expensive ones. It fits onto the lense perfectly providing good protection and I can't see any difference in the qulaity of the photogpraphs taken with or without the lense. I am well pleased. I have one for each lense and i would not hesitate to buy this product again. Great value. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what I ned it to., 4 Sep 2012
I don't suppose for a moment that it removes any UV, it's not necessary with digital cameras anyway but it does serve the purpose for which I bought it.
Also, it arrived within about five days. The lead time quoted was nearly two weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 12 May 2011
This filter fits on lenses with a 52mm thread.
The built quality is good. I actually think its great for the price.
In my opinion it doesn't affect the image quality.
I'm not professional, maybe for someone with very good eye and experience this item will be rubbish, but for me: it does it job very well, and pictures are not affected, so big YES from me.

4.0 out of 5 stars UV filter, 13 April 2011
I bought this filter as a cheap and cheerful way to protect my Nikon 18-55mm AF-S lens and I am pleased to tell you that it has done just that! I was pleasantly surprised to find that it does not effect the image quality very much because they still appear much clearer, sharper and more professional than your average point-and-shoot photographs. Obviously it will (and does) alter some images slightly but not so you would notice! Although, if I'm trying to get the best from my camera, I do take it off occasionally.

Overall, a cheap protective filter that does what it says on the tin! What more could you expect for a couple of pounds?

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 6 April 2011
Everybody needs to have a cheap UV filter (unless you're a pro). This filter didn't last me long as I dropped my lens and it smashed! But it protected the lens from cracking which was why I bought it in the first place. Money well spent. It may be cheap, but the glass looks fine and doesn't affect the pictures in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best filter going.......I had to buy two, 31 Jan 2011
Can't falt this product one bit. If your in to photography or just want to look after your lense from scraches this is an awesome product. Uv filters are normally around £10-£15 and with this being around £3 and does the same job as a more expensive one you cant go wrong, also I brought two of these filters just becasue they are so cheep. So if you are going to have it on your camera or just have it as a spare its perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014