4.0 out of 5 stars excellant value
Published on 19 Dec 2011 by Mary / Lincolnshire

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour shade
Published 13 months ago by May

4.0 out of 5 stars excellant value, 19 Dec 2011
This review is from: Hamburg Table Lamp Antique Brass Finish G9 Bulb (white mat lampshade) (Kitchen & Home)
Usual amazon service arrived within a few days, well packaged and no damage. The lamp is lovely but a bit disappointed in shade colour I was expecting to receive as shown in picture but shades are white as it happens our ceiling light in bedroom is the same but we have the beautiful soft shades, and also we paid an awful lot more ,but nevertheless will keep lamps as they are just the right size and look lovely. I was pleasently surprised to receive a bulb with each one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive, 20 Oct 2011
This lamp is lovely, well made and just as it looks in the picture. I am very pleased with it, and have had no problem with the bulbs as the previous review mentioned. A good quality and pretty lamp. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 20 July 2013
This lamp does have a white lampshade but it throws off a warm light for the room. Bought as a desk lamp for my newly refurbished study, and it does look the part. Well packaged, and received before the delivery estimate. A bonus that it comes with a lightbulb -please note that the maximum is 33W (just in case you are tempted to buy an extra 40W bulb that Amazon suggests under related products). Overall, very happy with the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour shade, 29 Jun 2013
I only bought this lamp because of the faded, 'old-looking' colour of the shade, but the one I received is completely white. I see they also sell the white version as a separate product (with 'silver' stand), so had I wanted a white shade I would've bought that one! I see others complain about the same thing and think it's unacceptable that it keeps happening. Bying online you can only trust that the picture advertised gives an accurate description of the product. I now have to do the whole return-thing. Useless. Annoyed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful lamp, 31 Jan 2012
I adore this little lamp and it brightens up my hallway no end. It has a lovely antique feel to it and gives off enought light to enable me to switch off the main bulbs...but not so much that it is harsh. A wonderful product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Little lamp, 14 Feb 2012
Great little lamp. Solid metal as opposed to the other plastic brass 'effect' jobbies. Nice glass shade. Weight gives a bit of confidence. Unobtrusive. Does what it says on the tin. Pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty lamp, 6 May 2013
This lamp is perfect on an small sideboard.
Amazing value, and I like the fact that it has a proper on/off switch, on the cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and elegant lamp, 17 April 2013
I could not find a suitable desk lamp in shops, hence ordered it from Amazon. The design is exactly what I wanted and versatile.There was a short delay in receiving it but it was easy to assemble, with the bulb included, so I am pleased over all and would use the company again.

3.0 out of 5 stars smart little lamp, 29 Jan 2013
Hamburg Table Lamp Antique Brass Finish G9 BulbLovely little lamp which I will keep but disapointed that the shade was white, unlike the coloured shade in the photo. I would have expected some form of explanation or apology that item not as shown in picture. The white shade makes it a bit bright.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good compact light, 28 Jun 2013
Great little lamp but unusual bulb which may be tricky to replace when it wears out. Also the bulb is very bright indeed- probably fine as a desk light but certainly not mood lighting in a living room.