Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 11 June 2016
Very happy with our purchase. The wall lights look great in our living room, they are finished to a high standard. Quick delivery, well packaged and nice to deal with. Definitely recommend.
on 18 March 2013
These are amazing for the price and replaced some wall washer lights that I had purchased through Amazon.
Havnt finished decorating the room yet so I hope they are ok. I have every faith that they will be.
on 21 March 2013
Just what i needed for my sitting room.
Although i will add, the lights definitely look more 'shabby' than the picture shows, obviously that is the style but it is much more (the 'scratched-off-paint' look) pronounced than the picture would have you believe.
This is the look i was going for so it is fine by me and i'm happy with it.
on 18 July 2011
I just got this wall light for my home at Como Lake, it is not Tuscany, but it just fits fine! Very nice and at a good price!
on 11 June 2014
Got these wall lights to go next to my bedside. I was thrilled to find my criteria in this matching set. ..of small single candle style light with pull cord switch that matched the ceiling light in cream colour. And all at a very reasonable price. I had searched for weeks if not months. Electrician could not fit item in corner of room due to access of screw fitting on side of wall mount.
on 2 April 2013
Good value and they match the double lights well. No other make makes single and double wall lights like this to match.
on 3 April 2014
I needed new wall lights but on a budget i saw these and they are really nice and look fabulous in my lounge
i thought that as they were cheap they may not be as sturdy but i was wrong they're well worth buying :)
on 4 July 2013
This little light is perfect for what I wanted. I had looked everywhere for a small cream wall light which switches on at the light and not a wall switch and found it really hard, especially for this style. Looks really nice and more expensive looking than the actual price
on 7 November 2014
These are exactly like the picture, look very smart in our living room. Got some mini shades from B & Q which work great.
Looked online else where and the same ones where much more expensive so very happy with this purchase.
on 21 January 2013
Very nice looking lights. Perfect for what we wanted. They look very nice in our bedroom which is where we wanted them!