5.0 out of 5 stars I don't agree with the poor reviews - great slippers!
I am very impressed with these, and with the service (only ordered them 2 days ago and they arrived today!). I buy a lot of slippers, and I've found that none last more than a few months (even the expensive sheepskin ones). I wear them about 5hrs/day and have managed to wear out Just Sheepskin/M&S/Next slippers to name but a few.

Granted these are new, but...
Published on 24 Feb 2012 by Lynselbob

2.0 out of 5 stars slippers
These were not a good buy! They looked so comfy but were in fact very uncomfortable to wear. The front comes up the foot way too high resulting in painful rubbing on the foot when you walk!
Very wide fitting also so not suitable for a narrow foot, look clumsy and unattractive on and were expensive for what they are.
Published on 1 Mar 2011 by ClareW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't agree with the poor reviews - great slippers!, 24 Feb 2012
This review is from: Bedroom Athletics Women's Charly Slide (Apparel)

Granted these are new, but considering the weak points of the others these are promising because they have a hard sole that can be worn outdoors (for short trips to the bin, etc.), they are inexpensive (I paid 6.83) and don't have a thickly cushioned sole which is prone to rupture/gradual flattening (which makes them v.uncomfortable). They are not overcomplicated so there is less to go wrong as far as I can see. Warm, stylish in their simplicity, and comfy.

If you are looking for bouncy shock-absorbing slippers these are not for you as the sole is not heavily cushioned, but the advantage is that you don't slide about in them. They are the perfect fit for me as a size 7 with wide feet, so I guess if you have narrow feet there could be an issue with fit.

The depth of the slipper is also perfect for me - I haven't had the same problem as the reviewer who found them uncomfortable due to rubbing at the top of the foot.

I will update this review a few months down the line once I have put them through their paces, but so far these are the perfect slipper for me. I'm going to order another pair today.

2.0 out of 5 stars slippers, 1 Mar 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Slipper, 12 Mar 2014
G. Worsfold "whitecat" (East Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
As another reviewer said this slipper is wide but as my feet are wide this is fine. A good lining which is not too thick and the heel is flat which I particularly wanted. Although they are wide they do not slip off as you walk. There is also a very good sole which is strong
enough to go outside. A good purchase which should last and wear well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Slippers, 11 Mar 2014
They are a quality slipper so good I ordered a second pair in a different color.
real suade don't slip out.
Comfortable
And for any age group.
Handy for taking on hols aswell.
On those cold marble floors as I did.
came out of washing machine good as new.
Recommended 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargin, 7 Mar 2014
Very comfy and can pop into the garden without getting wet feet . Good quality finish to them. Will buy again as present

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, 28 Feb 2014
Beat I ever have this slipper Very comforts , good quality will last few months . Wish I have order other pair of this .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Feb 2014
Fab comfortable slippers which look nice on. Oh, and they're super warm. Excellent buy, especially if you can get them when they're reduced.

5.0 out of 5 stars sheepskin slippers, 19 Feb 2014
Fantastic value for money.. Really comfy and warm and strong soles. I can see me wearing them out in the garden!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 16 Feb 2014
I bought these slippers as an extra pair for guests when they visit and ended up using them myself. They are a bit larger for my size 40 feet (I have quite slim feet) but comfortable - and I am able to slip in and out of them easily. They are not the most padded slippers on the sole side but really warm and easy to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy slippers, 7 Feb 2014
S. White "busy Mum" (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
These are really comfy slippers at a good price. Great fit, warm and snugly. Got at a bargain price so really pleased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›