4.0 out of 5 stars DKNY watch
Great watch. Only problem was getting the strap altered as many jewellers wouldn't do it do fear of breaking the ceramic strap. Got it adjusted in Debenhams in the end.
Published 21 months ago by Pen Name

1.0 out of 5 stars My watch is already broken.
Published 12 months ago by Joan Lyon

1.0 out of 5 stars My watch is already broken., 21 July 2013
This review is from: DKNY Ceramic Bracelet Mother-of-pearl Dial Women's watch #NY4886 (Watch)
I have only had this watch less than 1 month and it is already broken. The glass on the front is broken I only knocked it very gently in my office it is evidently very fragile. Can i have a replacement watch? I have tried several times to ring the service centre and it is always engaged. Can you help me ? It was a birthday present that I saved up to buy and I am naturally very disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars DKNY watch, 31 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars White ceramic watch, 11 Jan 2014
Lovely plain watch I had been looking for for ages. Be careful to go to a knowledgable jeweller to get links taken out. Ceramic links are breakable.