5.0 out of 5 stars Going Green ? .... Start here !
I waited a good while before reviewing this product just to be sure of its performance ..... I can now confidently recommend it!
Published on 22 July 2011 by Paul Downes

2.0 out of 5 stars GAVE IT AGO!
JUST A SLIGHT IMPROVMENT, WOULD NOT RECOMEND. BUT FOR THE PRICE WAS WORTH A GO, WILL TRY SOMEOTHER BRAND & REPORT.?
Published 15 months ago by novice diy,er

5.0 out of 5 stars Going Green ? .... Start here !, 22 July 2011
Paul Downes "Artisan Paul" (Stoke-on-Trent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anti Algae Pond Treatment Block (Misc.)
I only have a 'small', decorative pond to create a soothing sound feature of waterfall etc. It has a reputable pump/filter system, but for the last few years the algae problem has increased .... horrible green stringy gunge .... even the birds stopped bathing in it !
I gave this product a try mainly because it was a cheap alternative before getting more involved ..... Look No Further .... It's Great !
Safety-wise, my dogs still drink from the pond as do all the birds [ don't legally hold me to that !] and the results are wonderful .... I will be stocking up for an early start next Spring before the algae season kicks in !

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Anti Algae Pond Treatment Block (Misc.)
I tried this on our 6 x 8 ft pond which is also deep so I wasn't expecting one table to have much effect. It has been in the pond for about 2 weeks and has cleared all the green algae and we can now clearly see the bottom of the first level. I would certainly use it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Safe and Effective, 4 Jun 2011
AlexKrycek "I Believe..." (Sheffield - England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Anti Algae Pond Treatment Block (Misc.)
Not much you can say really?

My pond was full of green algae. Bought this to give them a try - and worked a treat. From what I have seen there is no effect on my fish or plants - but the green algae has disappeared.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars best, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Anti Algae Pond Treatment Block (Misc.)
excellent product, just dropped it in and waited ten days or so - clear, clear water now, so I intend to buy more even though its lasted several weeks now

4.0 out of 5 stars Pond treatment, 30 Jun 2012
This review is from: Anti Algae Pond Treatment Block (Misc.)
This is the best treatment for clearing algae I have found in 3 years of trying.And there is no messing about,just
add the tablet and let the filter do the rest.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good product - more preventative than cure - so worth purchasing, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Anti Algae Pond Treatment Block (Misc.)
My pond was already full of that 'green soup' and put this block in. The next day I could see a significant improvement.
Did not clear, as expected, as more a preventative than cure I think. Will be ordering some more due to its affectiveness and hopefully pond will be clear by next summer (will use as a preventative next time).

Just to add, my pond is for decorative purposes only so no fish and no pump installed either. So if there is a significant improvement without a pump installed could you imagine the results with a pump. I would presume it would work better - obviously I can't give an opinion on this.
Also, a fast and speedy delivery

2.0 out of 5 stars GAVE IT AGO!, 9 Aug 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars it arrived on time but, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Anti Algae Pond Treatment Block (Misc.)
has made the pond very alkaline to the point I had to do an emergency water dump and fill. i am now monitoring pH daily and have had to take professional advice on algae…….

4.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 5 Dec 2011
This review is from: Anti Algae Pond Treatment Block (Misc.)
this was so good I was looking for so long, for one of this product it keeps water very clear.

my pond water use to be green with algae, with only!!! one block of this product the water was so clear with in two days I am so impressed.

thanks for this product could be nice if the price kept bit low.

5.0 out of 5 stars anti algae treatment block, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Anti Algae Pond Treatment Block (Misc.)
we did like this product it helped to clear the water in our pond it done it fairly fast as well .

Anti Algae Pond Treatment Block