5.0 out of 5 stars Worked out of the box with Interfit EX200 set
I wasn't really optimistic with regards to this product as it was so cheap I thought it couldn't really work could it?

Well it does work and it works really well. The setup is as simple as it could be - all did was plug the receiver into the strobe head and away I went.

Published on 22 Oct. 2012 by The Silver Fox

3.0 out of 5 stars Buying for Canon 580EXii? READ THIS!
Bought this to use with a 580 EXii.

Published on 23 April 2012 by Frere777

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked out of the box with Interfit EX200 set, 22 Oct. 2012

It saves trailing wires across the lounge (no studio for me)and has triggered the flash every single time without any misses.

ps I also use these to fill in shadows where appropriate 22" 60CM Portable 5 in 1 Translucent, Silver, Gold, White, and Black Collapsible Round Multi Disc Light Reflector for Studio or any Photography Situation!. A fairly flexible setup for not much outlet.

Now if only I was a half decent photographer I might be able to get somewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little kits that work fine, 4 Feb. 2014
CSMedia (Gospel Oak, London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neewer RT-16 433Hz 16 Channel Wireless Studio Flash Trigger Set(Transmitter + Receiver) for 3.5mm / 6.35mm Plug Studio Strobe Monolight Flash Sync (Electronics)
Pro Photographers : We purchased one to test and over time we find these work fine in the studio so we purchased a few. Have used with Elinchrom Heads and Bowens 3k Packs. No problems at all. When comparable systems cost over a few hundred it is worth trying these out to see if they work for you. If we start getting problems we will change up to another system that is considered 'Pro' otherwise we will stick with these. The reason we like? Is because the trigger that fits on the flash bracket is small, unobtrusive and not bulky on the camera, the receptor in the picture fits into either the Flash Pack or the flash head. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good..., 25 May 2014
I had low expectations for these due simply to how cheap they were.
However,
Box contains:
1 Hotshoe Trigger
1 Receiver (requires 2xAAA batteries) with 3.5mm attachment.
Also contains additional adapters to suit all studio lights.
There's no getting over the fact that these triggers are cheap and plastic, but what more do you want for the price?
They work well, and have a very good range. (I've had them up to 12m away, they still worked)
The Hotshoe is secure and won't detach from the camera unless you want it to.
Very easy to use, and isn't power hungry.

Overall, a very good deal for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Studio flash trigger, 1 Aug. 2010
G. Ashfield - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money and does everything I needed it to do. Wish I had gone for a two or more reciever model now I know this unit is a good purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buying for Canon 580EXii? READ THIS!, 23 April 2012
Bought this to use with a 580 EXii.

From other reviews I thought I would be able to just plug in and play right away, however I didn't have the right connectors for my Speedlite. The output of the receiver is a 3.5mm jack. The input of the Speedlite is a PC Sync. The trigger comes with a few cables, but the only one compatible for the 580 EXii is a PC sync male to 2.5mm jack.

In order to connect the flash to the receiver you will need to buy a 3.5mm male to 2.5mm female adapter and a 3.5mm coupler (3.5mm female to 3.5mm female). You can get a hold of each of these from Amazon for a buck.

Attach the PC sync cable to the Speedlite, convert the 2.5mm to 3.5mm, attach the coupler to the 3.5mm and then plug into the receiver and you're good to go.

Hopefully you reading this will save you the 20 minutes it took me to work it all out!

Please note that this will not apply to the 430EXii, as it does not have a PC sync input.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 8 Mar. 2014
J. F. Pugh (Kidderminster, England) - See all my reviews
Cannot fault this product. Works perfectly right from the box. Makes using studio flash simple. What more can you want?

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well,however the AAA batteries in the receiver need to be in good condition otherwise nothing happens, 10 Jan. 2014
The manufacturer should say in the instructions that the AAA batteries in the receiver need to be fresh other wise a first time user may think as I did, that the unit is not working,however on changing the AAAs for new ones the unit worked faultlessly and for this money is a steal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked Well, 27 Dec. 2013
It worked as expected and over the short distance I need. easier to use than the camera's built in infrared as it works whan the remote flash is hidden from the camera.

It isn't possible to remote control the flash settings with this unit, so don't expect it to do that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase, 15 July 2013
Love this. Its a ronseal product (does what it says on the tin) and is very, very reliable.

Simply freed up my options no end. I would advise buy 2 or three at this price. (a) two transmitters for two cameras. (b) at least two receivers for the cheap £20 strobe studio flashes available on Amazon which will make lighting options even more varied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Studio Flash Trigger with One 16-Channel Receiver, 6 May 2013
Does the job, and is a more sensible price than many others. Works for both studio and speedlite-type flash. More than good enough for use by non-pro photographers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›