5.0 out of 5 stars It cured my painful tonsillitis within 3 days
Published 8 months ago by Toby

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy this honey
it is not real couse manufacturing company doesnt provide license number on a label. Every manuka honey has to be certified with UMF sign and license number. honey has to be packed just in New Zealand. If one of these points missing on a label its just waist of money!!!
Published 13 months ago by vilma

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy this honey, 18 Nov 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Be warned!, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Medibee Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+ 250 g (Personal Care)
Be careful if considering buying this product. It may not be all it claims. Having spoken to the UMF Honey Association in New Zealand there are very few licensed and therefore bone fide producers of pure Manuka Honey. Any other brand name is questionable. UMFHA has 46 members and 38 of the members hold a separate license to use the UMF® trademark.
Only organizations with a license are allowed to use the UMF® trademark. You can check this out on their website: [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars It cured my painful tonsillitis within 3 days, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Medibee Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+ 250 g (Personal Care)
My tonsils were so sore that I was struggling to sleep at night. I knew I didn't want to put my body through a course of antibiotics, but was finding the pain hard to tolerate, especially at night time. After a week of continued suffering, I decided to buy some supermarket manuka honey ( it only cost £9.99). I applied a little on each tonsil last thing at night, one I had brushed my teeth. Apart from gagging a little when putting it on each tonsil, it couldn't have been simpler...
Next morning nothing had changed: my tonsils were still in agony. Beware of supermarket so called 'manuka honey' it was a complete waste of money in my experience.
My brother recommended that i spend more money on medibee honey; he had heard medibee was a reputable brand. When I awoke the morning after I'd applied it to my tonsils, the pain had drastically reduced, by 50%! I continued applying the medibee honey to each tonsil for 3 consecutive nights and on the 3rd morning I was completely pain free! Tonsillitis had gone entirely! Thank u Medibee, you're definitely worth spending money on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Antibiotic, 26 Jan 2013
Maha Upasika Gotami (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medibee Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+ 250 g (Personal Care)
Rub it on a sore place, cut or surgery scar for healing and anti-infection.
Mix with lemon juice, fresh garlic and hot water as soon as you think you might have a cold. It's lovely tasting, too. Excellent for boosting the elderly before winter.
If your kids don't like the lemon taste, just give them a sweet spoonful straight from the jar.
It is also a delicious, if expensive, honey for ordinary uses, to trickle over fresh pears or bananas, sweeten your porage, put in apple pie instead of sugar...etc, etc.

The number on Manuka honey labels indicates the level of the antibacterial strength of the honey, so if you are using it for that, buy the highest number you can afford and check out the company producing the jar.. 15 is enough for keeping winter colds at bay.

4.0 out of 5 stars manuka honey, 20 April 2012
This review is from: Medibee Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+ 250 g (Personal Care)
Prompt delivery and a good product, very thick and antiseptic-smelling. I put it on my cereal and although difficult to spread is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medi-bee Manuka Honey, 11 Aug 2011
This review is from: Medibee Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+ 250 g (Personal Care)
Product arrive the next day even though I had opted for the free postage and packing, excellent service, all in tact and well packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! cleared my daughters skin in 3 days., 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Medibee Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+ 250 g (Personal Care)
My 12 year old daughter came out in a awful pimply rash all over her face,which the doctor thought may be a allergy, we tried antihistamine but there was no change. After 5 days of having a rash we covered her face in manuka honey like a face mask, and we left it on for an hour, when she washed it of the rash had eased. We did the same for the next 2 days. The morning after the 3rd honey face mask she woke up and her skin looked beautiful. She had a couple of faint blemishes on her cheeks but the rest of her face looked amazing, better than it did before she got the pimply rash. She also had a couple of teaspoons of honey to eat a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medicinal, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Medibee Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+ 250 g (Personal Care)
Bought this for medicinal reasons. Tried it on toast but think it is an acquired taste! Great for a sore throat if you add it to some lemon juice with warm water (not boiling) worth keeping a jar in the cupboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Manuka Honey, 2 April 2012
This review is from: Medibee Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+ 250 g (Personal Care)
I have just started using this Manuka Honey and I can say it tastes nice.I wanted to improve my immunity as I used to catch cold and sore throat all the time. I was advised to use this honey for immunity building. AT present I cannot comment on whether it has helped my immunity or not. But it is a genuine product and it may help others too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Taste is not so bad but its very very sweet, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Medibee Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+ 250 g (Personal Care)
Its ok. Taste is not so bad but its very very sweet. Need to see long term benefits.

Medibee Active Manuka Honey UMF 15+ 250 g