on 15 September 2011
These are perfect for washing anything which doesn't go in the dishwasher without having to immerse your hands in the water. You fill them with washing up liquid & they make it go SO much further. I have one with the normal (green) head for general washing up/worktop cleaning, and one with the gentle (white) head for silver & other delicate items. I used to have the same kind of thing for cleaning the bath - longer handle, large round head, all in white - which seems to be discontinued - it would be great if these could be produced again.
on 30 January 2014
Another reviewer has already noted how the brush can deform in hot water, and that has been my experience for some months.

The issue is that the heads no longer fit, sliding off too easily in use. At first I put it down to the change of handle design (from the former screw cover) but then I noticed that these brushes should not be used in temperatures above 70 degrees. Dishmatic (easydo) have confirmed that this is the cause of my problem. Well, it never used to be! For some years we have used these brushes in water of all sorts of temperatures, but no more, it would seem.

This is ridiculous; the whole point of using a brush on a handle is for water that is too hot by hand. If the water has to be 70 degrees or less, you might just as well use a pad and rubber gloves, if needed!

Sorry dishmatic, I’ll be looking for something else (which will be less expensive to boot). Incidentally, the firm easydo itself was very helpful and efficient, but it’s just a shame they chose to cheapen their product.
on 17 February 2016
Fill the handle with washing up liquid and wash a couple of plates and its completely empty, it also badly leaks onto the draining board when not in use, so you may need to order in bulk supplies of washing up liquid ...a waste of time and you are better off with an ordinary washing up brush costing a £1 from the supermarket
on 22 November 2015
When I visited my family in the States this summer, my sister used a product similar to this. It is an easy thing to have on your sink & makes washing up a lot easier. I wonder about how hygienic it is, however. A plain sponge you can boil it every so often to kill germs. I don't feel comfortable doing that with this brush.
on 3 July 2013
this is a fantastic product if only it didn't leak top & bottom! I complained to the company and they were very good & sent new ones, however, both my husband & I just couldn't get them to stop leaking!! it was annoying as I wasted so much liquid! so I have gone back to my brush I am afraid!
on 5 November 2015
maybe it was just my luck b/c I have bought these at Tesco and elsewhere and didn't think it would be much of a difference. however, THESE brushes do not allow the dishwashing liquid to flow freely on to the sponge. so I had to personally clear a path for it to flow. NOT sure if it's THE REAL DEAL
on 1 February 2014
I'd seen these in the supermarket and thought they were a gimmick until I started a new job and they had one in the office kitchen to wash mugs and plates. I'm now a definite convert and will often use the Dishmatic instead of putting items in the dishwasher, particularly crystal glasses and heavily soiled pots and pans. In the time it takes to load the item into the dishwasher, these have it sparkling clean and it removes the stuck on carbon that the dishwasher can't. Our handle has lasted over a year and the ones in the office get replied around every 6 months with intensive use.
on 23 April 2016
These are very poor quality - if you leave them sponge up all the liquid drips out of the bottom, sponge down and it all drips out through the sponge. If it is full they even drip if you lay them horizontally on their back. Utterly pointless.
on 28 October 2014
I saw these in a kitchen in Italy and found them on Amazon. They are especially good if you have a dishwasher and only handwash odd items. The sponge is possibly a bit small for full scale washing up though I haven't actually tried. It dispenses enough soap as you wash and doesn't leak soap when standing idle.
on 12 June 2016
love these, use one in the bathroom, with white vinegar and liquid soap inside and one in the kitchen with washing up liquid in and one spare can't go wrong plus you can change your pads to softer or harder sponges with refills that you can get on amazon or supermarket.