5.0 out of 5 stars henna colouring is the best
I will always use Henna colouring as it gives a great multi layered colour which is fab on slightly greying hair. Chemical colours give a solid colour when using the browns. Very unflattering to the over 50s. A brown henna colour will give each strand different levels of brown and can be intensified by leaving it on longer.
The cream does not have the staying power...
Published 8 months ago by gillian herrity

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not buy this again.
I am not sure if it is me or the product, perhaps I am not use to organics... I have put the color on my hair as advised. Unfortunately it has done no difference, what so ever. I must mention, that the colour was only a 1 or 2 shades different from my neutral hair color, but still - I wasted my 1.5hrs and regret the money.
Published 8 months ago by Iva Lejnarova

5.0 out of 5 stars henna colouring is the best, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Henne Color Golden Brown Henna Hair Colouring Cream 90 ml (Personal Care)
The cream does not have the staying power of the powder but is much easier to use .

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product, 23 July 2013
does the job not really messy just works for about 3-4 weeks but smells nice and covers initial grey leave on for 2 hours tho or it wont have much effect.

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not buy this again., 13 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very natural covering for the start of white/grey hair., 3 May 2011
Since I am allergic to PPD's in everyday hair dyes, henna is the only dye that I can use. What a relief that this product is easy to use and blends in with the rest of my hair which I don't want to dye. Takes a little perseverence and a few coverings since those pesky little greys/whites are harder to colour than normal hair!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful stuff, 11 April 2014
love this hair colour and its natural and easy to apply , will definately buy it again.best hair colour iv'e ever tried

5.0 out of 5 stars it covers all initial grey re growth from roots completely and there was no reaction from my scalp after using chemical products, 19 Sept. 2014
I cannot rate this product highly enough,,,,it covers all initial grey re growth from roots completely and there was no reaction from my scalp after using chemical products for a number of years suddenly my scalp had a bad reaction which is why I looked into this which I used years ago and its a lot easier now....
its also a great conditioner too my hair is a lot thicker now...recommend....

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality, nice colour fast delivery iam happy with this order, 16 Feb. 2014
Is very good quality and nice colour hair are really looking shiny and healthy iam really happy with my item

4.0 out of 5 stars loving the colour, 1 Sept. 2013
Always used the Dark Brown Henna product but thought that I would try this for a change. It is much nicer and softer looking and my husband loves it.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... for auburn hair in the way of lightening but nice, 13 July 2014
doesn't do much for auburn hair in the way of lightening but nice shine

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this, my hair feels so good after it ..., 16 Dec. 2014
i love this ,my hair feels so good after it and it has a lovely lavender smell when applied.I feel i am putting something on my hair that is good for it rather than toxins.Grey coverage is not perfect but grey hair comes out sort of as highlights.I am going to keep using this one