5.0 out of 5 stars controlled simmering
Bought for use with a tangine cook pot to ensure gentle simmering on a gas hob;does the job very well and being stainless steel can be kept clean without rusting.Folds for easy storage
Published on 7 Mar 2011 by Mr. Gc Owen

3.0 out of 5 stars Good diffuser but not Stainless
This diffuser is okay but it is not stainless steel. I bought it because it said it was stainless - my last one rusted away. If it gets wet it rusts up.
Published 18 months ago by chrisD

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 14 Oct 2014
M (LEICESTER, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Metaltex Stainless Steel Heat Diffuser Simmer Ring 21cm (For use with Gas Hobs Only) (Kitchen & Home)
Great little gadget! The gas on my hob is so fierce i couldn't leave saucepans with soup or beans on it to warm up without it burning, now I can! Perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the long handle but it tarnished with a rust ..., 23 Oct 2014
Its okay and does job,I like the long handle but it tarnished with a rust like effect which I didn't expect from stainless steel

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 Sep 2014
Cheaper than a lot of diffusers but does the job very well. Has a handle which a lot of diffusers don't. I can't fault it

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves the purpose I required it for and easy to store, 19 Aug 2014
Serves the purpose I required it for and easy to store. Good delivery did not have to wait long for it to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 28 Aug 2014
Exactly what I wanted for simmering on my gas hob. Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Oct 2014
I am pleased with it.. finally found what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, hard to find item, works perfectly, 22 Feb 2012
Heath diffuser are hard to find, although I live in South London and there are loads of etnic shops... I ended up drilling a pan to create one (cost me £20 in drill points).

When I found it in Amazon I was not sure that it was what I was looking for but since I received it, I'm very pleased with it and will refine my Moroccan cuisine skills.

Item was received quickly and had no problem whatsoever with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014
doesn't go all rusty like previous ones I've used

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Oct 2014
bent after first use

3.0 out of 5 stars Heat diffuser ring, 19 April 2014
J. Roberts (Rochdale,Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this item to use with a new cooking pan that was delivered with instructions that it needed one of these diffusers. The diffuser works wonderfully but unfortunately the new pan only lasted for one use!!! Now have a diffuser that I don't need at the moment. It is stored away neatly for the future...lol

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›