Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 17 August 2010
Something so small and so cheap, yet so useful. We have a motorhome and need the get the van level when parking up, simply place the levelling aid on a flat surface, we use the table, and you can instantly see where you need to level up, front, back and which side. Great.
on 23 April 2012
This little device seems well made, robust and reliable. It's only a simple spirit level after all and will work well when I have found out the best place to site it.
I think the table on the top of the chest of drawers between the front bunks is a good place and I can see it when I am levelling the caravan, by looking through the front windows. It seemed to be level, but of course it assumes the table is level when the caravan is level which is probably OK. Simple and cheap, no complaints.
on 11 June 2013
It may be cheap but it is not worth a penny as it is not even remotely accurate! (Tested against 2 good quality DIY spirit levels)
on 3 May 2016
Pretty useless, i do not understand how they got a sprit level so wrong. It gives different results if you turn it around???!!!

If you set up your van to this it will never be level. I gave up and put a simple smart phone app on the phone which was far more effective.
Tired of using the husbands builders level I bought this nifty looking gadget to save time......no such luck. Placed it on the counter to and away we went, hubby levelling whilst I watched the bubbles. It's level I say, hubby comes in to check, spoons the level around and the bubbles are way out. Surely this should be level which ever way you turn it? It seems ok in a manufactured sense in that it's not flimsy and is a handy size, but the fact that the level should read the same which ever way it's turned still niggles.
on 8 June 2016
This Item is technically a usable spirit level; however the surface area on which it can be effectively used is very limited. I bought this to use for levelling the burner on an AGA cooker. The level bubbles were too sensitive due to the seize of the metal housing in which the "bubbles" are set.
on 22 March 2012
This was about 15 degrees out in both axis. I levelled the van using it to find the water flowed to the front, so I re-checked and happened to put it the other way round to find it miles out of level so adjusted it again and got the opposite problem. When I checked further, the same pattern happened with the level in the other axis. Cheap is good but only if it is actually functional. Back to a proper spirit level for me!
on 20 April 2016
Brilliant little gadget, that is very inconspicuous, when fixed inside the van. It does a marvellous job for levelling up horizontally and vertically.
The level is very well made with no sharp edges or extrusions from the mouldings, and lays as flat as a die. Can be fixed permanently via the two small fixing holes.
on 15 March 2016
Handy little device for checking our motorhome is level. Attached to the floor of the garage, tucked away in a corner it gives a quick visual check to see if the van needs to be levelled when we arrive on site. Works a treat. Cheap as chips.
on 3 March 2016
I bought this for helping level our caravan, but don't find it of any help its too small. In fact I'm not sure where it is now. I use a 6" spirit level and with some practice can get the caravan level quickly, it's also easier to see.