on 20 October 2015
I love the new recipe its lovely and creamy BUT am i the only one having problems with the milk pods?they are letting the milk come out to fast and it is flooding my machine,very annoying.I have tried the old milk pods again (i had spare ones) and it works fine so it is definitely not my coffee machine that is at fault
on 6 August 2011
Having moved on to a Tassimo after three years of a Dolce Gusto, I've been working my way through the (much larger) selection of Tassimo drinks. This latte - along with the caramel version - is currently my favourite.

The "real" milk here seems to taste better than the powdered stuff in the Dolce Gusto, and the foam lasts longer too. I'm not normally a big coffee fan - I hardly drink it during the day - but I always look forward to a mug of this when I get home from work, or as a mid-afternoon treat at the weekend. I find the "automatic" dose is just right; I don't add more water to stretch it.

Just be careful of the price - make sure you're buying from Amazon, otherwise you'll end up paying TWICE the price for the same item!
on 23 October 2015
Very disappointed, would never buy again. Not the same as the pods direct from Tassimo. Has a very metallic taste and tastes like condensed milk! Doesn't fit the machine well and always leaks milk everywhere, wish I could send the unused ones back....
on 25 October 2015
Warning - they have changed the recipe!!!! These used to be really lovely but in my latest delivery they have changed the recipe of the milks to make the packaging smaller and they are no longer nice. There is nothing to indicate this on the listing - beware!!!
on 8 November 2015
Massimo have changed these, it states due to smaller packaging, but personally I feel that the taste is not the same, chemically and leaves residue at bottom of cup. You have to shake them for ages. Tried the Costa Latte instead of these , they too have smaller packaging and changed, but you do not have to shake these for quite same length of time for some reason. I suppose it probably depends on how long these have been sitting on the shelf. Disappointed overall though as used to be avid fan of these.
on 28 October 2015
Why on earth did Tassimo have to change the recipe for this. I used to enjoy a cup of it after lunch every day but now more than half goes down the sink. It is disgusting and I will not be buying it again.
on 1 October 2015
I absolutely adored these, but found I could no longer obtain them from the supermarkets so ordered them from here. They are different, come in a smaller package like the cappuccinos, and it would appear that Carte Noir have changed their recipe, because these new ones have a metallic tang to them which isn't pleasant. So very, very disappointed. So wish they hadn't changed them. Will not buy them again.
on 7 November 2015
Well packaged and speedily delivered. However, I was hoping to get the older product, which was shown in the picture. I received the new product which we do not think is as good. The creamer in the pack is not nearly as good as the old one. The coffee now just doesn't taste the same. We are considering changing the product all together.
on 11 October 2015
New recipe, smaller milk pod, tastes very strange and a bit chemicaly. What a shame :(
on 17 October 2015
Shame on you Tassimo you have spoilt an excellent product by reducing the size of the creamer by half. Tassimo say they have done this for eco reasons less packaging etc and that they have concentrated the creamer and that some purchasers like it but we loath it, it just doesn't taste anywhere like the original full sized creamer, it doesn't have the nice thick crema the old creamer had and tastes watery despite shaking vigorously Tassimo instruct you to shake the creamer to mix it but because there is so little room in the pod it doesn't mix properly and it leaves a disgusting sludge in the bottom of your cup. Amazon have the picture of the old full size product on line so don't be fooled into thinking your getting the better drink. When you think how much these pods cost and how much money this company makes out of us you may like me try alternative ways of getting your latte fix.