5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous little fairies which will bring lots of fun.
Published on 24 Dec 2010 by SAMMYKR

1.0 out of 5 stars wasn't what I expected
I bought this for my daughter and going off the picture it looked like she'd have fun with it.
Published 7 months ago by danny

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous little fairies which will bring lots of fun., 24 Dec 2010
SAMMYKR (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ864 Fairy Skittles (Height: 8cm) (Toy)
The skittles are a christmas present so I haven't actually played with them yet but my goodness they are gorgeous! I have looked at them all and they are brilliantly made and so pretty! These will bring so much fun - as skittles and also just as toys on their own. Loved how every fairy is different and the little wings on the back are lovely too, also the hairstyles - can't stop praising this! Can't wait to join in the fun, I'm sure they will be a loved toy for a long time to come. Would definitely recommend to everyone I know!

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ864 Fairy Skittles (Height: 8cm) (Toy)
We bought this present for a niece and she was delighted with it. We did have to use a bigger ball at first for her as her aim was not that good, and she was allowed to be closer. I love the way kids make their own rules up. When not being used as skittles the fairies are to be found in the dolls house and duplo structures!

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 8 Feb 2012
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ864 Fairy Skittles (Height: 8cm) (Toy)
I brought this for a friend's 2year old daughter even though it stated they were for 3years olds. She absolutely loves them! It has to be said she isnt using them predominantly as skittles but just loves playing with them and carrying them around with her. Perfect present. Would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty little set of skittles, 17 Jun 2011
shmoo (north yorks.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ864 Fairy Skittles (Height: 8cm) (Toy)
i bought this set for a friends daughters birthday she loves them. Although she doesn't use them as skittles but plays with them like dolls still a hit anyway.

1.0 out of 5 stars wasn't what I expected, 2 Dec 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ864 Fairy Skittles (Height: 8cm) (Toy)
But the size on the product is tiny there practically the same size of my fingers which I was expecting them to be a lot Lot bigger . You'd be best off attaching sum string and using these as decorations on ur Christmas tree lol............ but never mind lesson learned check the sizes first

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ864 Fairy Skittles (Height: 8cm) (Toy)
Lovely little gift to add to a Christmas stocking. Vibrant colours. Looking forward to Xmas day when we can play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little Skittles, 28 Nov 2012
Mrs. S. J. M. Standland "Nanny Sue" (Girona, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ864 Fairy Skittles (Height: 8cm) (Toy)
Lovely little skittle set, ideal for small hands to grab !. Well made, and prettily painted - a good stocking-filler.

5.0 out of 5 stars SWEET LITTLE SKITTLES, 27 Oct 2011
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ864 Fairy Skittles (Height: 8cm) (Toy)
I love these little skittles, i bought two of these for two little girl's i know for christmas, they are going to have so much fun with them, just the right size and because they are wooden quite sturdy too. I am very pleased with my purchas and would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous gift, 17 Nov 2010
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ864 Fairy Skittles (Height: 8cm) (Toy)
i bought a few of these for my daughter's classmates for their 4th birthdays and they have been very well received. of course i then had to buy a set for my daughter aswell which she loves!

3.0 out of 5 stars very tiny for the price, 27 Jun 2012
S. Butt (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ864 Fairy Skittles (Height: 8cm) (Toy)
They are surely cute and adorable and my 18 month old loves them though she's too small to play with them properly but she loves to place them all on top of their box.
My only criticism is the size compared to their price, they are approximately 3 inches long. i think 5 including the delivery would be a reasonable price. I paid 8.50 which is a joke so i am not happy at all.

Bigjigs Toys BJ864 Fairy Skittles (Height: 8cm)
8.49