on 26 September 2013
I'd long wanted to identify this song from1984 and was really pleased to source it on Amazon. I then had to download their MP3 downloader, which links you cloud player with the option to download, not upload to the cloud. BEWARE I selected download, but couldn't find it anywhere on my computer. Not being clear as to what to do, I joined the cloud storage to try and find my track. I had then to open the cloud player and download from there, even though I didn't want anything to do with the cloud! I was the appalled to find, without my permission, Amazon had accessed and uploaded 962 tracks from my iTunes library, which were from my paid for physical CDs!

I then had to manually delete all 962 tracks individually from cloud player and then deauthorise my computer from cloud player. I don't as yet know how to rid my MacBook Pro of the cloud storage. I have always had excellent service from Amazon, but this experience has really pissed me off.
on 30 August 2015